People Excellence COE Partner - Talent Acquisition
People is our greatest asset. Progress is driven by people. Culture is transformed by people. Miracles are made by people. Diverse people with different backgrounds, knowledge, skills and behaviors, in the right place, at the right time, doing the right job, all driven by a shared purpose: a desire to chase the miracles of science to improve people´s lives.
We are experts facing this unique challenge of attracting, assessing, engaging and supporting people on the right spot, connecting the business needs, our value proposition and the market dynamics, to deliver an amazing experience and partnership, for people to thrive and business to succeed. We discover extraordinary talent. We empower the business progress.
- The People Excellence COE Partner role works as a partner on behalf of the CoEs to execute and support initiatives in the country.
- The role reports to the People Excellence Head
- Ensure to take full responsibility for the recruitment of assigned Leadership roles, strive for Shortened lead time, improve job person match and reduce recruitment cost per hire.
- Ability to drive recruitment for Corporate roles through RPO team member
- Monitor, review and impact hiring quality, timelines and stakeholder management
- Strive for constant improvement in candidate experience through deploying measures for impact assessment
- Provide support to hiring managers / People Business Partner by proactive communication and strong customer service
- Initiates Discussion of job responsibilities and candidate requirements with the Line Manager for assigned businesses and deliver the key messages to RPO effectively
- Close with Line Managers, P&C Business Partner the selection process & feedback on the candidate.
- Participate as a selection panel member in the recruitment process and strive to embed Inclusive hiring practices.
- Managing TA Allied processes like referral program
- Responsible for regional/local systems support & testing
- Serve as the Tier 2 escalation in Sanofi Service Now when applicable
- Support People-related local projects
- Proactively encourage all line managers and employees to utilize ESS/MSS and MyPortal
- Drive the end to end recruitment process on workday, perform all recruitment activities on workday
- Add psychometric test(s) as part of the recruitment process for certain job categories / position levels by need analysis and effective measurement.
- Create the localization plan for Employer Brand
- Build talent brand programs, operationalize them, and measure their success
- Work on content creation with agencies to effectively deploy the Sanofi EVP
- Identify partners and platforms to help intensify and position our brand among key talent.
- Develop recruitment marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness brand with potential candidates
- Have a clear and target approach through effective use of Social media vehicles
- Monitor and track progress on each campaign towards meeting defined campaign objectives
- Work on different talent branding projects like Diversity &Inclusion, candidate experience, hiring manager experience, building campus program and employer value proposition
- Position sanofi towards attraction of young talent in campuses – summer internship program with targeted B Schools.
- Build in Early Talent from Pharmacy campus for Sanofi Global HUB
- Experience: 12+ years of recruitment experience at a middle and senior level in Pharma / FMCG/ large scale organization. Experience of working on digital platforms like linked in, other job portals. Ability to manage High Volumes and work with RPO Partners.
- Soft skills: Ability to work in a matrix environment and manage complexities. Strong communication and implementation skills. Excellent People Management skills
- Technical skills: Proficiency in MS office, TA Analytics, experience of ATS like Workday / Taleo
- Education: Masters degree in Business Administration with HR specialization
- Languages: Fluency in English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.