Global Launch Team Member - Rare Neurology - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Global Launch Team Member – Rare Neurology - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/01/2024
- Support GM2 Gangliosidoses (second identified monosialic ganglioside, commonly referred to as Tay-Sachs disease) and GD3 (a subtype of Gaucher disease) venglustat teams as key liaison and coordinator on all internal and external digital campaign development and performance tracking (e.g., disease websites and branded websites development and execution)
- Participate in the on-going development and refinement of an integrated brand strategy and tactics to encompass the needs of the GM2 and GD3 patient and medical communities, including the development, implementation and tracking Key Performance Indicators of disease awareness campaigns and marketing promotional materials addressing both patients and Health Care Products (HCP)
- Communicate with the key contact with Global Brand Team (GBT) (global/regional/countries) for the GM2 and Gaucher franchises as required: to drive, develop and implement key awareness day activities and Quarterly newsletter; support HCP congresses/ad board/meeting processes and material development as the process champion; support brand planning processes.
- Ensure implementation of global brand strategy through a combination of leveraged best practices via gathering, screening, and updating best practice digital platform at SharePoint and/or coordinate presentation at GBT meetings with core commercial team
- Develop sustainable, high level working partnerships with internal, cross functional teams that include Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Market Research, Patient Advocacy
- Monitor and track advertising and promotional spend (A&P) budget spend for venglustat indications and coordinate monthly meetings and update tracker with agency, finance, and core commercial teams
- Master’s degree in science and marketing preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Marketing within pharmaceutical/ biotech/ consumer health environment, with experience in both traditional and digital marketing channels would be beneficial
- Fluent English is a must
- Good knowledge of marketing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Autonomous project management skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills required to work with cross-functional and global colleagues and external suppliers
- Digital marketing skills highly desirable
- Excel and power point proficiency is a must
- Graphic design and editing skills highly desirable
- Previous experience with advertising agencies highly desirable
- Previous experience in Veeva / Promo Mats desirable
- Scientific degree e.g., pharmacy, biochemistry preferred
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.