Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/02/2024
* Please note that the start date is flexible.
- Perform techniques related to immunological /immunochemical analyses of vaccine antigens, antibody reagents, and providing laboratory logistics support
- Support vaccine antigen and overall vaccine characterization and investigation requests using in vitro and /or in vivo immunological and/or cell-based methods including (but not limited to) ELISAs, antibody-based assays involving various sensor platforms (e.g. Biolayer interferometry), neutralization assays, binding assays, cell-based assays
- Support documentation review and archiving process for equipment, sample and reagent logbooks, laboratory notebooks and data binders
- Supports pipette and equipment calibration and preventive maintenance program
- Support equipment installation, operation and performance qualification activities
- Support new technology feasibility assessment activities
- Support Platform training documentation process
- Ensure that key information and issues are communicated with Scientific Platform manager(s) and relevant stakeholders
- Support initiatives or task forces within platform or department
- Participate fully in Platform and Department meetings
- Promote communication and good teamwork to ensure flexibility in the work place, and to support the completion of the objectives
- Facilitate contractor access, clear communication and other key logistical requirements
- Support reagent receipt process through documentation, labeling and physical inventory control
- Master’s Degree in Cell Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Experience in basic immunology, cell biology, biochemistry, and/or microbiology laboratory techniques
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of statistical tools (R, SAS, Matlab, etc.) would be an advantage
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills including organization, time management, and follow-up
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with others
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.