National Account Manager
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come. In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
As one of Australia’s largest vitamin makers and distributors, we are proud that our team is at the forefront of high quality in-house manufacturing and innovative new product development.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu and with a large portfolio of vitamin, mineral, supplement, over the counter and personal care brands including Telfast, Mersynofen, Betadine, Bisolvon, Dulcolax, Nature’s Own, Cenovis, Ostelin and many more.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
Manage the performance of the Coles Business. To ensure the achievement of set sales budgets for the relevant Coles with execution of agreed account standards while maintaining tight control of trade promotional expenditure and operational expenses. The position works in conjunction with the Sales Leadership Team, 3rd party field force, the Marketing Department, and the Commercial Team, in order to build strategic account plans whilst driving the day-to-day business within all relevant accounts.
This will be a 12month fixed term contract to cover parental leave.
- Sole Accountability of the Medicinal category in Coles.
- Direct directly with the Coles promo buyer on Vitamins.
- Achievement of sales budgets (as nominated), plus provide ongoing sales forecasts.
- Accountable for the volume and revenue forecast accuracy including sales and distribution of the entire Sanofi portfolio for Coles.
- Ensure all Trade Promotional Expenditure (TPE) and operational expenses stay within approved budget and contracts are ALL up to date and compliant.
- Build effective execution plans that align to the business agreed account standards including distribution, primary shelf standards and secondary display standards in line with commercial calendar priorities.
- Develop and implement a total CHC portfolio strategic plan for relevant accounts. Provide clear direction to the sales team, and ALL internal stakeholders to ensure full alignment of activity
- Develop and maintain relationships at ALL levels in both organisations to enable the strategy to be effectively executed and provide an environment of excellence in managing the accounts and build a culture of accountability.
- Comply with legal and ethical standards and company policies and procedures.
About You & Key Criteria for the role:
- 3-5 years of sales/account management experience in a FMCG environment within Grocery
- Strong negotiating and people management skills with a focus on brand building within categories.
- Ability to effectively communicate his/her own views and facilitate communication with other groups/teams.
- Be extremely well planned and organised, able to plan ahead, reliable and diligent in all areas of work.
- Competent computer skills, including accessing and presenting relevant trade data.
- Field sales management experience
Work rights: Please note to apply for this role you must already have the right to lawfully work and live in Australia.
Interested? Apply today!
To learn more about what makes us a Global & Australian Top Employer, visit our careers page; https://www.sanofi.com.au/en/careers
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We live our commitment through our Reconciliation Action Plan, team member and leadership driven LGBTIQ+ program and a team dedicated to Inclusion and Diversity.
If you need assistance or any accommodation during the application or recruitment process, reach out to our Talent Acquisition team who would be more than happy to help.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Being vaccinated against COVID-19 is not a mandatory requirement at Sanofi. We do however, strongly recommend all employees to be up to date with COVID Vaccination. If you are in a role that requires you to attend high-risk community sites such as hospitals, aged care facilities or other sites that require vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of entry, then Sanofi requires you to be fully vaccinated in accordance with those requirements, in order to undertake the duties of your role.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.