Global Head of Communication, CHC_All Genders
Poste mentionné en anglais compte tenu des dimensions globales du poste
Job title: Global Head of Communication, CHC_All Genders
- Possible working location: Paris/ France
- Travel expectations: up to 20%
- Remote working: 20-40%
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
Join Sanofi in Paris as Global Head of Communication, CHC.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing the company's global communications strategy to drive an effective & differentiated CHC growth story that strongly supports our business goals and enhance the external profile of CHC vs. other consumer healthcare companies. The primary aim is to building effective storytelling that resonates with our various key external stakeholders, including investors and business community. In addition, this role will support non-marketing brand communications and other cross-functional topics for CHC.
We see the consumer healthcare market intensifying in competition, with the rise of vocal new & global pure players, moving away from what was previously viewed as “big pharma” space. Simultaneously Sanofi Consumer Healthcare Global Business Unit (Sanofi CHC GBU) is building its full carve-in standalone within Sanofi and is refining its unique positioning vs. other consumer healthcare players.
In alignment with Group corporate communication, Group media relations, Group Investor Relations, and in partnership with CHC communication & public affairs teams:
- Develop the global communication strategy and implement related communication plans, including: the development of our unique CHC growth story, value positioning towards investors and business media, content for internal and external communication channels, press releases, speeches, presentations for senior CHC executives to an investor/business audience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders from business media, and investors.
- Provide strategic counsel to senior executives on communication issues and opportunities related to financial and strategic business activities of CHC which includes but not limited to mergers and acquisitions, divestments, CHC GBU business branding and positioning to investors, and business media.
- Manage the communication of Sanofi CHC GBU EVP head & selected members of the CHC leadership team, supporting both division’s business objectives and Group communication ambition.
This includes identification of communication opportunities & effective stakeholder engagement with partners or business media at country or global level.
- Ensure internal & external consistent communications, developing stakeholder understanding and awareness of Sanofi positions/perspective (ie, supporting policy-shaping, narratives on self care, sustainability, Employee Value proposition, etc.)
- Lead Crisis Communications
- Oversee the strategic direction, execution, and results of outside communications agencies
- Experience: Strong experience in corporate communications, preferably in the consumer goods industry, including experience with business related & Investor Relations communications
- Soft skills: Networking, communication, entrepreneurial, creativity, business acumen skills
- Technical skills: Track record in strategic and tactical thinking from design to implementation. Very experienced in branding, business & finance story telling. Track record in team management and development. Experience in an international matrix environment
- Languages: Oral and written fluency in English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.