Demand & Market Operations Coordinator - Partner Markets Europe - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Demand & Market Operations Coordinator - Partner Markets Europe - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/01/2024
Demand planning for Partner Markets in Central & Southern Europe:
- monthly demand review with external partner
- update of forecasting tools & justification of demand variations
- regular communication with production plant and supply feedback to external partner
- regular meetings with regulatory and packaging teams
- contribute to tender offer preparation
- contribute to preparation of meetings/business reviews with the external partner
- coordination of daily operational topics (liaising with customer service, quality, packaging, external partner, etc.)
- support for finance department (monthly financial forecasts, quarterly regularization, budget preparation)
- contribution to regional projects (tender shaping, etc.)
- Master’s Degree in International Business, Supply Chain or similar
- Preferably minimum 1 year experience in international sales or logistics
- Previous professional experience in demand planning would only be a plus
- Extended MS Office knowledge
- Fluent English
- French and/or any Eastern European language French would be an asset
- Experience working with external stakeholders or customers
- Great communication skills
- Ability to prioritize activities and requests
- Ability to analyze and synthesize big amounts of numeric data (demand volumes, allocations)
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Previous international experience is desired
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
- Understanding of business operations environment and priorities
- Understanding of supply and industrial constraints
- SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Organizational skills
- Project management-skills
- Ability to deal with tight timelines and handle significant time constraints
- Soft skills: teamwork, proactivity, communication, solution-oriented
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.