R&D- CSU Intern - SH
Supporting CSU to do some logistical job
- Manage the day-to-day operation of regular activities.
- Support on various events of Program.
- Budget tracking and monthly payment of Program.
- Be involved in accident or near miss reporting and following up.
- Manage the booklets, database, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Chinese: native speaker of Chinese
- English: fluency
- Good at communication, with the ability to work transversally with different functions.
- High standard of professional work ethics
- Fast paced, and can work under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service mindset
- High learning agility
- Proactive, energetic, self starter, strong commitment to work
- Team work spirit, but can also work independently
- Able to deal with ambiguity
Good presentation skill
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.