Request & Dispute Management (Senior) Analyst (Italian Speaking )
Request & Dispute Management Analyst (French or Spanish or Portuguese or Dutch)
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
Our organization in Budapest is growing fast, and we're always looking for talented professionals to join our Order to Cash service line. Apply to this "Evergreen" job ad, and we'll get in touch with you when a suitable opportunity comes up for you!
Why join our team?
Our Order to Cash (O2C) team aims for excellence, equipping Sanofi with a robust core model, seconded with best of breed digital solutions embedding artificial intelligence and machine learning functionalities.
Our international presence, our ambition to become a global reference player for all order to cash related processes mean that our team works on a variety of projects with opportunities for a rich mix of work. This leads to a challenging and stimulating professional experience full of growth and learning.
We offer a diverse and dynamic environment that’s growing at pace. Over the past two years, Sanofi Business Services (SBS) has doubled in size and increased its scope.
As one department within SBS, we’re also part of something much bigger. This provides opportunities for learning, growing, job moves and a diversified, fulfilling career.
Our function at a glance:
Our O2C team to handle the following activities:
- Master data Management
- Sales orders Management
- Requests and Disputes Management
- Credit Risk and Credit Data Management
- Collections and Customer Contact Management
- Cash Application and Receivables Management
- AR related Month-end Closing, Reporting and Non-trade Invoice Management
These operations are critical for customers & patients products fulfillment, accurate accounting, generating cash flow, customer satisfaction.
About Growing with us
In this role you will be
- Registering activities
- Collect and register inquiries, requests, claims, returns from external and internal customers in a timely manner, based on predefined priorities.
- This activity is driven by “first call resolution” practice especially for requests.
- As case owner you are responsible to initiate and track until:
- Perform a claims/returns policy check, and escalate non-compliant cases to the accountable business contact for decision
- Coordinate with internal or external stakeholders to investigate the cases based on the information gathering during registrering process
- Liaise with the with third party or internal sites in case of refusal, damage, overage, DC error, shortage
- When relevant inform internal stakeholders to communicate decision
- Guarantee that classification of requests and claims is consistently applied allowing to perform root cause analysis
- Requests/Claims resolution:
- Select the appropiate resolution process as per request/claim management guidelines, manage subsequent documents, such as credit/debit memo and/or returns/refusals orders
- Ensure approval workflow is followed to obtain relevant approvals
- Apply internal control rules whenever required
- Monitor operational reports, follow-up on all requests and claims to secure resolution and communication to customer
- Excellent English written and verbal
- Advanced verbal and writing command of French or Spanish or Portuguese or Dutch, or additional European language
- Experience in Customer service in contact with the customers or similar (essential) preferably in Pharma
- Strong understanding of order to cash overall processes
- Good business acumen (advantageous)
- Experience in call centers resolving customers issues (advantageous)
- Strong problem solving, deductive and analytical skills (advantageous)
- Hands-on experience of Salesforces Service Cloud(essential) & SAP in S4 Hana preferably
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel (essential)
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner (essential)
- Is self-motivated, well organized, hard-working, detail-minded, clear thinker, quick learner
- Well-inclined towards change and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with front line teams with an end-to-end mindset (essential)
- Good communication skills (essential)
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EU
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.