Global P2P Purchasing Operations Lead
Job Title: Global P2P Purchasing Operations Lead
Scope: Global (~125 countries)
Direct Reports: 3 to 6 HC (Sanofi employees based in several SBS Captive Centers)
This position is part of the P2P Global Process Owner team within the Sanofi Business Services organization (SBS) reporting to the Global Process Lead Purchasing.
The purpose of the Global P2P Purchasing Operations Lead is to ensure globally the Functional Management and Business Support of Purchasing solutions, in line with the P2P Core Model, Sanofi organization, and SBS principles.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Global P2P Purchasing Operations Lead delivers best-in-class services, to ensure a sustainable and compliant process, functional and solution expertise focused on Customer Service, Business Value, and focus on efficiency. He/She monitors the business for day-to-day operations, making sure that P2P Purchasing tools are operating in line with business expectations and efficiently.
Concretely the Global P2P Purchasing Operations Lead will:
- Be responsible for the overall performance of the L3 Purchasing Operations department organized in these pillars:
- Internal Control Process & SoX Audits (mitigating controls, internal and external audits)
- eBuy Configuration Experts: Centralization of sensitive tools configuration to reinforce the global standards and P2P/Purchasing Core Model
- Reporting factory and KPI Management
- Ticketing and Recurring Activities (contribution)
- Establish and oversee the adoption of the department’s vision, goals, and objectives.
- Prioritize needs in order to ensure the correct allocation of resources.
- Create a customer service-oriented culture within the team.
- Facilitate transversal collaboration within P2P stakeholders and the rest of the Purchasing GPL department.
- Ensure best-in-class services, working closely with colleagues in the SBS team as well as the Global Digital/ITS teams to develop and prioritize an evolving landscape of tools, data, and support services.
- The Global P2P Purchasing Operations Lead manages a team of ~3- 6 head counts and reports to the Global Process Lead Purchasing.
- Engineer Degree (IT or equivalent) or Master's Degree in Business Administration or Finance
- 10+ years of experience in project leadership or leading support functions teams (including process development/execution) and 5+ years of direct work experience in Finance / Internal Control / Procurement / P2P or SSC environment
- Good understanding of the Purchase to Pay and Procurement processes and systems. Knowledge of finance and Compliance. Good understanding of common IT solutions used within Sanofi.
- Experience in supporting SAP and/or P2P tools
- Coupa Platform Certification and Coupa Analytics Certification – it’s a plus.
- Very good Knowledge of P2P solutions such as Coupa and/or Ariba.
- Project leadership skills and project management expertise.
- Deep knowledge of the Sanofi business model and prior experience working in a global environment, ideally in a Global Business Services environment or Global Functions
- Proven experience in building solid partnerships with external service providers (Shared Services / BPO model) and external partners
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.