(Senior) Customer Master Data Analyst
Customer Master Data Analyst
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
Our organization in Budapest is growing fast, and we're always looking for talented professionals to join our Order to Cash service line. Apply to this "Evergreen" job ad, and we'll get in touch with you when a suitable opportunity comes up for you!
Why join our team?
Our Order to Cash (O2C) team aims for excellence, equipping Sanofi with a robust core model, seconded with best of breed digital solutions embedding artificial intelligence and machine learning functionalities.
Our international presence, our ambition to become a global reference player for all order to cash related processes mean that our team works on a variety of projects with opportunities for a rich mix of work. This leads to a challenging and stimulating professional experience full of growth and learning.
We offer a diverse and dynamic environment that’s growing at pace. Over the past two years, Sanofi Business Services (SBS) has doubled in size and increased its scope.
As one department within SBS, we’re also part of something much bigger. This provides opportunities for learning, growing, job moves and a diversified, fulfilling career.
Our function at a glance:
Our O2C team to handle the following activities:
- Master data Management
- Sales orders Management
- Requests and Disputes Management
- Credit Risk and Credit Data Management
- Collections and Customer Contact Management
- Cash Application and Receivables Management
- AR related Month-end Closing, Reporting and Non-trade Invoice Management
These operations are critical for customers & patients products fulfillment, accurate accounting, generating cash flow, customer satisfaction.
About Growing with us
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Customer Master Data and data allowing process efficiency
- As data approver ensure Data Request completion as responsible for validating and completing master data requests if needed and applying data governance principles. They support the development of field names, definitions and formulas.
- Create and update customer master data, customer hierarchy, customer assortment, business partners and set up of master data blocks on customers.
- Create and maintain transactional master data fields influencing the order process: ex: Transportation zone, Order information/ acknowledgement outputs, invoice email address usage License numbers, Unloading points/goods receiving hours- Rounding, Delivery setup, Delivery plant, Shipping condition and backorder attributes.
- Understand material master data fields influencing the order process: ex: Delivery plant material, Transportation group, Rounding profile, delivery unit.
- Contract & Commercial conditions Management:
- Maintenance (create or update) of approved Gross Price List in the system based on commercial policy template upon request from Trade or any other appointed responsible by upload record in the system according to standard price scheme.
- Create and maintain master request On and Off Invoice contracts including payment terms.
- Perform 4Eyes check to ensure that the terms of the contract are well approved in the commercial policy.
- Create Settlement Request for off-invoice contract and monitor the process of the credit note creation.
- Excellent English written and verbal
- Second European languages is a plus
- Experience in Customer service, Order to Cash & /or master data management, contract & commercial conditions management or similar (essential) preferably in Pharma
- Good business acumen (advantageous)
- Strong problem solving, deductive and analytical skills (advantageous)
- Hands-on experience of SAP (essential) in S4 Hana preferably, MDG, Condition Contract Management modules (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel (essential)
- Ability to interact with internal clients in a professional manner (essential)
- Is self-motivated, well organized, hard-working, detail-minded, clear thinker, quick learner
- Well-inclined towards change and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with front line teams with an end-to-end mindset (essential)
- Good communication skills (advantageous)
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EU
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.