PRODUCT OWNER - SAP PLANT LOGISTICS DOMAIN
Product Owner – SAP Plant Logistics Domain
ABOUT THE JOB
Sanofi is hiring key contributors to onboard Sanofi Digital transformation journey and to transform its worldwide SAP footprint.
In this landscape, SAP Athena is considered as the current most critical asset to operate the Sanofi industrial network (50 sites) and to support the industrial performance for the next decade.
As a member of the Manufacturing Product Line community, our future Product Owner Plant Logistics will be joining a global ERP stream, involving multiple expertises and skills, and covering all business domains.
In charge of the warehousing and material flows processes within our SAP Athena core model (ECC6), he or she will drive the roadmap of the product and ensure the plant logistics solution is providing value to the business. You will be managing & supporting the evolutions roadmap and projects, making good compromise between core model standards and business requirements. As a “solution owner”, you will take the responsibility to ensure the operational excellence of the solution, and to deliver performance to our industrial sites.
Sanofi and your future Digital team will ensure you find your way across the company processes and global organization and, last but not least, encourage you to empower your skills, share and learn in an open minded and worldwide cross cultural company.
Business Alignment and Value:
- Help the business to understand and to adopt the core model standards, and how to leverage the solutions to achieve industrial excellence
- Facilitate the assessment and the prioritization of the new functionalities, from projects and business demand, while keeping a responsible approach in term of costs, benefits, standardization and maintainability
- Define the product roadmap and the priorities for the Plant Logistics domain
- Deliver new features and functionalities, and support their deployments
Product foundation and Business continuity:
- In charge of the functional and technical design of the solution, for his/her domain, leveraging the technological and methodological assets of our SAP platforms
- Support the lifecycle of the solution, for his/her domain, in collaboration with our global contracted services (incident escalation, evolutive and corrective maintenance)
- Support the integration with the other partner systems, related to the Logistics domain (ex: analytics tools, automatized WMS, mobile devices, conveyors systems, labeling systems,…)
- Ensure the design complies with Sanofi standards, GxP, Sox and cybersecurity regulations
- Communicate architecture and technical matters in an understandable way to various stakeholders, facilitate decision making
- Propose innovative approaches to streamline our service delivery model and efficiency
- Coordinate, inform and ensure a functional expert role within a matrix/agile organization, with many internal and external contributors
- Contribute to circulate the know-how, experience and best practices within his/her domain and beyond
- Graduated from Engineering school or Business school
- Master’s degree
Experience & knowledge:
- 3 to 5+ years work experience including 2 to 3+ years as a SAP solution designer for the Plant Logistics modules
- Significant experience of Logistics Processes for manufacturing plants, pharmaceutical or life sciences industry would be a plus
- Significant Project Management experience, involving Agile and Digital methodologies
- Experience in IT service management and tools
- SAP ECC6 Plant Logistics domain and related modules (MM, LE, WM, HUM, mobile solutions …)
- General knowledge on SAP architectures and integration/interface technologies (EAI, iDoc, WebServices,…)
- Knowledge of pharma industry regulatory context (GxP) and computerized system validation
- Project management skills with capacity to adapt to a changing and flexible environment
- 1st experience in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Ability to collaborate and build effective network inside and outside a company
- Strong capability to impact and influence, negotiation skills and management of conflicts
- Accountability, reliability
- Fluent in English (verbal, written)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This job requires to collaborate in a global and agile environment, with international business and Digital teams, involving multiple stakeholders
- English is the usual working language
- This job requires periodic business trips to Digital or to industrial sites
- This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures, deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties
WHAT MAKES THIS POSITION UNIQUE
- Stay in touch with our core and operational Sanofi processes to deliver life science products to the markets and our patients
- Sanofi strategic direction is currently to standardize processes and to embrace the digital transformation of the Industrial Affairs, looking at the opportunity to improve the value of our ERP products. This is the place to be to ensure the ERP continuity at Sanofi, and to deliver the value expected by the industrial plants
- Reconcile and make multiple worlds converging, Business Industrial Processes and Digital/SAP products. Understand and speak both languages
BENEFITS ON WORKING IN THE ROLE
- Innovate and develop new approaches and technologies to strengthen the value-added of our existing SAP platforms, and to enable other core or strategic programs
- Develop skills around people mobilization and coordination (business representatives, experts, contractors, architects, developers,…)
- Be part of a visible and recognized team, offering multiple career perspectives
- This position is based in Barcelona (Spain) or Hyderabab (India)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.