CHC Master Data Management (MDM) Architect
Master Data Management (MDM) Architect
Position overview: As an Informatica MDM (Master Data Management) Architect, you will be responsible for providing hands-on knowledge and guidance in the implementation and optimization of Informatica MDM (C360 and P360) solutions. You will be responsible for designing, configuring, and developing business solutions using Informatica MDM technologies. Your role will involve collaborating with business stakeholders and technical teams to understand master data management requirements and challenges, designing MDM solutions using Informatica C360 & P360, and assisting in the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of these solutions.
You will play a critical role in ensuring data quality, data integration, and consistency across enterprise systems.
- To create enrichment solutions that includes logics like Validation, Match and merge and Survivorship. Design, develop, test, maintaining and deploy MDM Applications, Data Sets & scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- As a senior person in the team, you will be assessing requirements, designing and implementing successful Master Data Management solution that comprise of Data cleansing, Data ingestion pipelines, Business process workflow, de-duplication and Standardization.
- You will work with a team to create a robust, sustainable and flexible design and contribute towards technical delivery using agile delivery framework.
- The Solution Architect understands both technical and functional design and brings perspective from all architecture domains (process, application, integration, data, technology and security) into the solution design of Master Data Management capabilities that support broader portfolio capabilities (e.g. HR, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, etc.).
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Need to work as a Senior team member to contribute to Digital and Business teams of MDM implementation and support projects.
- Develop, enhance, and support large scale end-to-end MDM project implementation.
- Monitor, analyze and participate in business requirement review, data modelling, data loading, data extraction.
- Perform data quality analysis on large and complex data sets.
- Directly interact with business stakeholders to lead and handle all design and development activities.
- Perform data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems.
- Open to express and discuss ideas or issues with leads, architects or SMEs.
- To design and build the Data Governance policies in MDM, build the Data model and develop ETL flows for MDM Solutions.
- To create enrichment solutions that includes logics like Validation, Match and merge and Survivorship.
- Design, develop, test, maintaining and deploy MDM Applications, Data Sets & scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- To support ongoing MDM Solutions and provide expertise in Data governance, implement row level securities and configure gateways.
- Use knowledge of the different domains of MDM Space and perform Data Quality Analysis on heterogeneous source systems.
- Perform data quality functions – data quality audit/assessment, entity resolution (matching), data profiling, data scorecard development, exception management configuration in MDM.
- Perform data Scanning/Profiling, MDM (Profiling and Mastering) and MDM hub configurations.
- Implements the dashboards and reports to be able to monitor the data governance program progress for each of our data foundations and data products.
- Resolves technical incidents and issues within the MDM architecture landscape.
- Supports and participates in change management activities by generating content, conducting trainings, etc.
- Participate in data-governance steering committees and working groups to adapt to evolving changes of the business, improve data quality and business processes, and refine master data policies over time.
- Provide a sustainable way to monitor KPIs of the MDM solution to ensure data quality and established policies are working as expected.
- Meet regularly with other Information Architects to review/enhance Information Architecture policies across the organization.
- Develop best practices on implementing MDM solutions.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Responsible for creating and customizing the Customer 360, Product 360, and Reference 360 data model to cater the current business need without impacting the existing downstream consumers.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of issues related to Performance tuning of Application Database and Informatica MDM platform in test and production environments Support business development activities through both leading pursuits and developing strong relationships within the organization.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Self-motivated and passionate about development, analysis and solving product/ project issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor's or degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience of 5 years as an MDM architect or a similar role, preferably with Informatica MDM Customer 360, MDM Product 360 or Multidomain MDM.
- Hands-on experience in Informatica Reference 360.
- In-depth knowledge of Informatica MDM, including installation, configuration, and administration.
- Key technical skill required is Informatica SaaS MDM/Informatica Multi domain MDM and IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services).
- Experience in designing and implementing MDM solutions, data models, and data hierarchies.
- Must have completed at least 2-3 full life cycle experience in MDM/DG project using any tools like Informatica SaaS MDM.
- Well versed with Data consolidation/ ETL, Data Quality, Data Enrichment (D&B), Data Security, Data Governance and Data Harmonization concepts, practices and their implementation.
- Experience with developing workflows using Informatica IICS and developing User stories for business requirements.
- Must have hands-on experience across the various phases of a typical DQM solution - data profiling, data integration, validation, cleansing, standardization, matching, consolidation etc.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills.
- Understand and assess the Source to target map documents and provide recommendations as necessary.
- Experience working independently, efficiently, and effectively under tight timelines and delivering results by critical deadlines.
- Experience with business-facing activities such as requirements gathering, facilitating meetings, presentation creation, and ability to prepare business use ready deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have below skills:
- Knowledge on industry best practices in enterprise MDM, governance, and solution integration.
- Strong understanding of master data management concepts, data governance principles, and data integration strategies.
- Create and maintain system specific master data data-dictionaries for domains in scope.
- Certifications in Microsoft PowerBI and other tools, not Informatica tools mentioned above are a plus.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft PowerBI
- Relevant certifications in Informatica MDM, such as Informatica MDM Developer or Administrator, are a plus.
- Experience of Agile and traditional SDLC delivery methodologies.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.