Data Analyst with data warehouse experience
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Our Data Team is driving ADAPT, a global program to transform Sanofi commercial data landscape in key markets. Reporting directly to the program lead, this Data Analyst position offers the opportunity to take part in this exciting initiative.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
- Manage both data & business needs, leveraging a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business stakeholders achieve their desired outcomes
- Perform data modeling, process modeling, data management through the warehouse - processes, data quality auditing and logging to benchmark. This also requires the ability to report out the state of data quality, help with preparation of data verification and testing methods, and process automation.
- Identify and analyze business requirements for data use, analysis, and quality, as well as coordinate between stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service
- Communicate solution tradeoffs to business stakeholders to frame and influence project decisions
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data and to integrate data or applications to enhance business value
- Deliver in compliance with quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
- Expert in data manipulation, data quality and audit techniques
- Good understanding of cloud computing and data solution design
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT, Snowflake, SQL, Informatica, AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent professional experience
- Significant work experience as Data Analyst (performed data manipulation, data analysis, data management) - experience with commercial data sets and/or in healthcare company is a strong plus
- You are an accountable team player, able to communicate and collaborate effectively with various profiles of stakeholders
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easiliy schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.