Global T&E Solution Manager
Global T&E Solution Manager (All Genders)
- Job Title: Global T&E Solution Manager
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
This position is part of the P2P Global Process Owner organization within Sanofi Business Services (SBS). The purpose of the Global T&E Solution Manager is to ensure globally the functional management of T&E solutions (process & systems), in line with T&E Core Model, Sanofi organization and standardized ways of working.
The Global T&E Solution Manager supports the daily business operations by making sure that T&E tools are operating efficiently. This comprises 3 key areas:
- T&E Tools Release Management and Change Request Management: T&E solution evolution, new features impact assessment.
- Project Management: Organizational changes (new entities, mergers and acquisitions, divestments etc.), tool extensions after global rollouts, ERP changes
Advanced administration and support: functional tickets management, global Concur configuration.
About Growing with us
Global T&E tool Advanced Administration
- Perform Concur configuration activities (e.g. creation/update of expense types, audit rules, forms and fields, receipt handling, car configuration, reminders and email notifications, group/policy configuration etc.) keeping standardization and global Core Model in mind
- Make suggestions of improvements by analyzing current process/system and new Concur functionalities available
Management of T&E Tool Release and Change Request Process
- Assess new releases, highlight impact on our environment/users and trigger appropriate actions (e.g. information to local/regional T&E stakeholders, user communication etc.)
- Assessment of the Change Requests coming from regions/countries to determine global scalability/need based on legal requirement, potential for optimization/improvement, effort/cost vs. benefit.
- After assessment and in coordination with T&E Global Process Lead agree on implementation plan or challenge the need and enforce the standard.
Project Management Activities
- Manage extension of Concur to new legal entities/business units.
Advanced T&E support and recurrent activities
- Prepare and manage documentation (e.g. technical documentations, knowledge base articles, presentations to relevant stakeholders etc.)
- Prepare global user communication/information/training materials.
- Manage incidents and requests escalated by lower support levels or local/regional stakeholders
- Monitor activity of lower support levels to ensure proper resolution of support cases
- Very good understanding of T&E process, Concur system and the way it can connect to neighboring systems (e.g. ERP, CRM etc.)
- At least 5 years proven direct work experience with T&E and SAP Concur Expense implementation/advanced configuration/advanced support
- Personality with strong delivery skills and focused on results
- Project management skills (Ability to identify problems and define solutions incl. implementation plans in a structured manner)
- Ability to think strategically and take a helicopter view, but also be able to dive deep into operational problems when required
- Strong commitment to permanent process/system improvements and standardization
- High level of autonomy
- Fluent in business English
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Practice your language skills within our "Language Club"
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.