ERP Integration Architect
ERP Integration Architect
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best in class digital organisation, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications are innovation technology solutions that give our business the (digital) wings to fly everyday! Interested to know more? Contact us!
- Owns the technical roadmap of SAP integration products for SAP BTP (SAP Cloud Platform), SAP PI/PO (Process Orchestration), SAP SLT and more. Identify SAP integration services which will be available to Sanofi CHC digital technical and functional teams such as SAP API management, ALE, SAP IDOC..
- Own interface library and architecture diagrams for SAP Integration products use cases, adapt necessary governance to ensure accuracy and freshness of the information
- Design and improve integration decision tree to choose the right tool for integration, lead and contribute to technical architecture/ assessment sessions. Participate to prepare pros and cons documents to help decision making in design authority sessions
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, break high-level requirements into details, translating these into documented architecture solutions. Ensures consistency between the needs of stakeholders, as reflected in the product roadmap, its delivery, and its deployment & adoption
- Evaluates the costs and benefits of different options with input from the vendors, stakeholders. Maximizes value by efficiently developing the right products
- Define and own the operating model (on-site, nearshore and offshore) for development/activation of services with the implementation partner(s) and functional teams
- Design and build SAP integration solutions best practices, standards, norms
- Design, implement and execute sustainable governance to make sure each stakeholder in development process/ activation of services is following right process and tools with norms/standards/security rules
- Coordinate all development activities/service activation liaising with the implementation partner by building the industrialization model: Capacity plan, ramp-up/ramp-down, Expected skills, Abacus (workload and delivery date)
- Prioritizes, plans, and communicates on the steps identified to deliver the functionalities
- Handles simultaneously product discovery and delivery in an adaptative, incremental and iterative manner
- Establishes partnership with leading technology providers related to SAP integration solutions
- Collaborate with other architects and business analysts to ensure end-to-end technical consistency
- Business continuity comes first: in the event of a crippling incident stopping business operations, able to manage the resolution as highest level of support within the company in their field. Manage escalations, incidents, security breaches, audit points, support with respective digital stakeholders
- SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP PI/PO, SAP SLT, SAP IDOC, more SAP integration products including management of all aspects of the platform as web technologies, digital development practice (SAPUI5, SAP Cloud Application Programming framework), infrastructure (SAP Cloud environments Neo, Cloud Foundry), integration techniques (API, SDI, SCPI, etc)
- Develop and maintain SAP Integration products technical architecture metrics and reporting to monitor and report on performance to senior management
- Be owner of architecture improvement projects
Technical Background is required
- +10 years experience in SAP and SAP Business Technology Platform technologies (Neo, Cloud Foundry, multi cloud…), SAP PI/PO, SAP SLT, SAP ALE, SAP IDOCs as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies
- Strong understanding on REST, SOAP, OData and similar technologies / various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks
- IT transformation experience in a global company, preferably in a FMCG and/or FMCH context managing SAP technical architecture and best practices for large, complex, integrated software systems
- Works with distributed and/or partially distributed teams, assessing and addressing the challenges presented by that context (International and geographically distributed squad members, stakeholders, and customers)
- Agile and hybrid frameworks
- Strong understanding of IAAS/SAAS/PAAS, Cloud, On-premise services
- Experience with multiple full life cycle SAP implementations, lifecycle projects
- Understanding of the business requirements AS-IS to be able to provide the TO-BE technical architect, approach, or solution
- Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner
- Proficient in IT Governance. Can communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly, ability to defend the Core Model position
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment
- Strong appetite to learn and discover, entrepreneur mindset
- Team player, service-oriented
- Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
- With leadership attitude, autonomy and results driven
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
Play to Win Behaviors:
- Take action
- Act for patients & customers
- Think Sanofi first
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.