Account to Report (A2R) Senior Executive - Evergreen
The Account to Report (A2R) General Ledger & Reporting team is accountable for the processing of transactions related to accounting, and closing & reporting of financial books.
Core model Implementation
- Implement and ensure alignment with SBS core model
- Propose and support any project which aim to align to core model but also transform and automate our processes
- Embrace RPA mindset
- Ensure SOX and Internal Control Framework compliance across activities, and support A2R GL & Reporting Supervisor and Country Finance to identify and address any gaps
- Support external and internal audits by working closely with A2R GL & Reporting Supervisor and Country Finance
- Ensure adequate follow up on issues identified during external and internal audit
- Adhere to segregation of duties defined by management
Knowing who are our customers, and prioritise cross collaboration across departments.
- Deliver quality reporting of legal statutory accounts and consolidation packages within the local regulatory and Sanofi Group calendar timeframes
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
- Collaborate with other End to End teams (P2P and Ci2C), tax & treasury departments and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks
- Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers
- Support A2R GL & Reporting Supervisor in CFO closing meetings by providing detailed analysis and/or explanation of material changes
- Contribute to Sanofi Account Committee and Customer Board preparation and reviews
- Ensure SOP documentations are updated on timely basis to reflect latest process/tool/policy changes
- Support A2R GL & Reporting Supervisor in monitoring performance on a continuous basis against agreed SLAs and define corrective actions, where necessary
- Identify and articulate improvement areas across processes and technology – including ERP and other tools and solutions
- Contribute ideas in customer satisfaction initiatives, including regular assessment of service satisfaction across Country Finance and other stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years working experience in Finance/Accounting sector
- Working experience with SAP, specifically Fi/Co
- Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Working experience in a customer-facing and service-oriented corporate position
- Working experience in Accounts to Report
- Working experience in a Finance shared services environment, either captive (in-house) or in a BPO setting
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.