Job Title: Scrum Master
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job:
To ease and speed our Quality Assurance process, SANOFI is deploying a new QMS (called QualiPSO) based on Veeva Quality Suite.
We are looking for a skilled and dynamic Scrum Master interested in challenging the status quo to ensure seamless Agile and Scrum master practices implementation of scrum meetings, product backlog management and team efficiency. You are a valued influencer and leader who has contributed to effectively coordinate technical teams. You have a keen eye for improvement opportunities and the demonstrated ability to deliver on these opportunities using Agile methodologies.
You will coach the scrum team and guide them to successful outcomes. The role will entail working closely with Product Owners to maintain a rich product backlog, to guide the development and partner teams to successfully deliver prioritized features, keeping in mind quality and delivery predictability. You will ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with quality and on time delivery.
- Support the Product Owner on refining the product backlog and make it ready for upcoming sprints, enabling longer-term work visibility for reporting to delivery and management teams
- Develop sprint plans and guide product team to deliver high quality features in a timely manner using the Agile process
- Supervise and facilitate all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint demos, daily stand ups and effective retrospectives (to continuously improve delivery quality and team health)
- Coordinate with teams to manage dependencies and remove impediments from the Scrum team
- Identify and manage the risks associated with projects to achieve project success
- Create, maintain, and deliver on project and work stream plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing understanding and needs
- Measure team sprint success by using standard sprint metrics and drive team efficiency and productivity improvement through data points
- Foster teamwork, build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and project information
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members to improve the team’s Agile and Scrum maturity
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching them to higher levels of maturity
- Influence others including those more senior on best practices in Agile and work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile/Scrum
- Leverage agile tracking tools (jira, confluence, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in influencing, listening actively and negotiating within a team environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills with a high degree of competency using Scrum.
- Experience managing product teams and coordinating work across multiple teams and releases.
- Positive leadership skills, with experience in mentoring a team, problem solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Collaborative mindset, with an ability to empathize with colleagues and establish relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Broad experience of working in a variety of Agile environments of different maturities.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in GxP environments
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- 5+ years of experience in delivering technical projects (Data, Application, IT) by managing agile scrum processes for internal and external teams
- Certified PMP, ASM-Agile Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Master/Product Owner (CSM, CSPO, SAFe)
- Technical knowledge of software application development and agile life-cycle methodologies
- Understanding of Software development processes and procedures
- Understanding of change management and release processes
· Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary:
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.