Executive Talent Engagement Senior Partner
Executive Talent Engagement Senior Partner
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Sanofi Global Services Bogota Hub was established and joined the Sanofi Global Services Hub Network in 2022 to support Sanofi Americas region with best-in-class finance and human resources services with the addition of transversal expertise to manage complex projects and changes, as well as build continuous improvement, automation, and process enhancements. Our continuously growing team of talented Sanofians is developing and innovating to enhance Sanofi's services and contribute to the mission of chasing the miracles of science.
As Executive Talent Engagement Senior Partner you are part of the Global Executive Recruitment & Scouting (ER&S) team, that acts as a CoE in the Global Talent Acquisition organization and belongs to the Chief Talent Office.
The ER&S team is external talent focused, operates as an inhouse executive search agency, which mission is to conduct both active recruitments and proactive talent pipelining for our executive and our senior business critical positions across various business units and functions.
The team supports the traditional executive recruitment activities, advises business leaders in recruitment strategies, collects market insights and builds talent pools and engages with executives and senior leaders to provide our leadership teams with immediate access to the best talent in the market.
Under the leadership of the Global Scouting Operations Lead, the Executive Talent Engagement Senior Partner supports multiple stakeholders such as Talent Acquisition Managers, People Business Partners and Hiring Managers with talent identification, market research, talent sourcing, screening and interview activities. He /she participates in various executive recruitment and scouting projects based in North America from beginning to end, defining sourcing strategies and keeping talent pools engaged.
- Form close partnership with TA Managers, People Business Partners, and Hiring Managers and conduct recruitment and proactive talent scouting for executive/senior business critical based in North America.
- Participate in project discussions between the recruitment team and hiring managers (intake, progress meetings, mapping and shortlist presentations).
- Drive the external recruitment on executive and senior business critical positions (defining sourcing strategies, sourcing, approaching and screening/interviewing candidates, and keeping them engaged).
- Define identification/sourcing strategies and build diverse candidate pipeline and talent pools.
- Collect, classify and interpret competitive market intelligence. Constantly monitor the talent market and seek for innovative sourcing techniques.
- Attract, approach, engage, and assess candidates to build suitable candidate pipelines for short-term and long-term talent needs.
- Create and present progress/ update reports to executive level Hiring Managers.
- Build and maintain internal and external network. Conduct explanatory discussions with professionals with future potential fit to Sanofi.
- Feed the candidate database with qualitative information to secure rapid access to engaged candidates.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience during all the steps of the process.
- Act according to data privacy and GDPR, ensure confidentiality
- Solid experience in international sourcing and recruitment activities in an agency or corporate environment
- Experience with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) sourcing techniques
- Demonstrated high-quality stakeholder management in a multinational environment
- Experience in recruitment project management
- Track-record in managing end-to-end recruitment processes is an advantage
- US market knowledge is preferred
- Executive search background is preferred
- Deep passion for identifying best in class, diverse talents
- High level of compliance and integrity, comfortable dealing with highly confidential topics
- Articulate and engaging style to engage with executive level stakeholders and People & Culture leaders
- Technical skills:
- Experienced LinkedIn Recruiter user
- Knowledge of using Workday and Avature represents an asset
- Education: Education in Human Resources, Management, Psychology or any related field
- Languages: It is mandatory to have an advanced level of English and Spanish. (Direct manager is based in Budapest)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.