Global Creative Excellence, Content and Partnerships lead
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one overarching mission - to work passionately, challenging ourselves and our industry every day, to drive what we believe is the next health revolution: evolving from simply serving consumers, to helping people help themselves - bringing “Health in Your Hands”. We are building trusted & loved brands that connect with hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide, enabling better self-care for individuals and communities, while also contributing to a healthier planet. To fulfill this mission, we are embarking our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees in this journey because this is what will make us become the “Best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare (FMCH) Company In & For the World”. Consumers at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference where it counts, driving leadership in the categories we play in: Allergy, Digestive Wellness, Pain, Physical & Mental Wellness, and Cough, Cold & Flu. To achieve this, we need strong talent who will help us shape the future of our Consumer Healthcare business and challenge our industry. We aspire to create a work environment where people can thrive, grow, and be at their best every day. We believe in operating with integrity and prioritizing the health and well-being of people and communities where we operate, working towards making a positive impact in the world.
The Global Creative Excellence, Content & Partnerships (CCP) Lead has a direct responsibility over Sanofi CHC's 'Crazy Elevate Creative' transformation agenda, shaping the vision and roadmap that support the Chief Growth Officer's overall ambition, ensuring that the global agency partners are performing at the highest level, securing top strategic & creative talent for global and local brands to create groundbreaking, Award winning effective work. He is also a key contributor to the Marketing Skills capability agenda to ensure adequate training to the Sanofi Mkt teams.
The Global CCP Lead is responsible for the strategic set-up and operational management of the global agency roster to ensure world-class creative for Sanofi CHC brands across paid, owned & earned media channels.
This unique role provides the opportunity to be the key liaison between agency partners and Sanofi marketing teams (Global and Local), with the intention of strengthening the collaboration between the parties including consulting on work when needed, aiming for distinctive high-quality output.
The Global CCP Lead foresees the implications of new trends and technologies in the creative process and acts accordingly to ensure the global roster and operating model remain relevant (including in housing certain capabilities) and at the forefront to provide Sanofi a competitive advantage.
- Leads the operational management of the global agency roster for creative and 'specialist' partners (Website, Social, Influencer Mkt...) and oversees the selection process for global and local brand assignments.
- Responsible for the Content Factory for owned media channels and Influencer Marketing agenda.
- Ensure agency teams are trained on the communication development process 'Winning Consumer Connections' and co-creates the marketing capability agenda in collaboration with the Marketing Excellence team
- Oversees the annual scopes-of-work alignment with Global Agency Partners across key strategic marketing assignments in close partnership with the brand teams and Procurement
- Contributes and supports the key global and local brand teams on the development of key brand communication initiatives acting as an enabler of the process for both, Sanofi and agency teams.
- Responsible for the adoption of the Sanofi Digital Asset Management tool by the agency partners to ensure the correct upload, categorization and maintenance of the brand digital assets across all brands and markets.
- Ensures the Bi-annual agency relationship audits take place and ensures where necessary follow-up discussions occur, and action plans are created to improve quality of partnership
- Consumer Experience & Analytics (Insights, Analytics, Marketing Excellence, Integrated Consumer Engagement)
- Global & Local Brand Marketing Teams
- Global & Local Procurement
- External partners: Strategic & Creative, Production, SEO-based Content, Influencer Mkt...
- Minimum of 15 years business experience
- Proven performer with strong marketing experience and working with and/or at global agency partners in FMCG/Consumer Healthcare
- Leading a team of experts in specific disciplines
- Managed complex and diverse projects and able to drive them into actionable plans.
- Delivered results working effectively with internal and external partners.
- Managing & influencing peer stakeholders
- Ability to work outside of own cultural environment, international experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- French language skills favorable, but not a must
Play to Win Behavioral competencies
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.