International Mobility Specialist, China, Asia and JPAC -VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: International Mobility Specialist, China, Asia and JPAC - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/04/2024
- Serve as coordinator for the assignees relocation matters in/out region to implement efficiently processes with services providers and internal stakeholders, i.e., global relocation supplier, tax Provider, local BHR, Finance, etc. to ensure the effectiveness of the process and the assignee satisfaction
- Provide operational advices to ensure work processes and tool kits are effective and updated upon regular review at region level
- Conduct mobility package calculation and assignment letter preparation basing on applied policy via digital platform
- Work on the compensation cycle for international assignees in the role of regional international mobility
- Work on international assignments cost estimation and analysis for assignments based on the process
- Prepare and conduct the assignment related payments and reimbursement, track on timely payments/pre-payment to vendors on inbound cases
- Ensure the consistency and compliance in operation. Actively follow up and investigate to avoid delays in the key legal related processes. (e.g. immigration, tax, social security and etc.)
- Keep tracking on contract expiry management with regard to assignment package, Immigration, School, Housing, Benefits, etc.
- Keep tracking on master database of assignees for management information, and ensure the information is accuracy; the cost of international assignees is properly and transparently managed. Provide analysis and generate data report basing on requirement
- Support on regional mobility team’s daily operation and global /regional mobility projects
- Operate the Apro system as super user for APAC region to train the P&C community. Act as focal contact person to continuously improve the HR portal article from mobility perspective for APAC region
- Keep updated in know-how and operation by relevant policies published by the government which have impact on the international assignment management in terms of applied policy, tax, social security and etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Master’s Degree in HR, International Mobility/relocations, C&B, tax or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with HR operation aspects, International Mobility/relocations/C&B experience after the date mentioned on the last diploma
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, digital platform etc.
- Fluent English in both oral and written
- Chinese knowledge is only preferred
- Have the ability to deal with confidential information
- Detail and Customer orientation
- Problem solving and good coordination and communication skills
- Holistic view and process driven thinking: standardization, compliance and transparency are the top priorities
- Quick adopt to new working environment
- Have interest in Asian culture
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.