Veeva Vault/Promomats Developer
The Veeva Vault/Promomats Developer is responsible for the foundational product workflows, software metadata configuration, and technical integration decisions that enable the creation, approval, preservation, tracking, publication, and distribution of digital assets globally via Sanofi’s Veeva Vault Promomats system.
Focusing on the tooling and metadata modeling necessary for asset management to succeed in a global healthcare company, the role ensures that Sanofi builds scalable solutions for efficient and durable content delivery across all of Sanofi’s digital and non-digital channels. In concert with the Content/DAM Governance Teams, Content Localization Hub, and various Content Factories focusing on all aspects of the content lifecycle, this role will define the asset specifications and metadata quality for technologies that power and support metadata capture, transformation, and utilization across Sanofi.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with all global business unit stakeholders to support user requirements definition, assess business value, and organize GxP tests and documentation.
- Work closely with Digital stakeholders to design, implement, test, and support features within our Digital Content ecosystem, focused first on Veeva Promomats, but also on all required integrations between Veeva Promomats and our Digital Omnichannel landscape (CRMs, mass emailing campaign systems, websites, …)
- Map content lifecycle as it relates to asset workflow requirements across business units and functional areas. Recommend/ drive adoption of workflows and standards – automated where possible – and align to business use cases.
- Based on business and process requirements, identify opportunities to leverage existing and future technologies to streamline operations.
- Advise the business on best practices and what’s possible in our Veeva Platform.
- Analyze data models and standards, as well as asset management product workflows across Sanofi. Work closely with business stakeholders, technology teams, and Content Governance Teams to ensure execution is tightly aligned with business unit needs vision, and strategy.
- Contribute to cross-Sanofi initiatives focused on best practices within the content lifecycle, sourcing assets to archival strategies.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and the availability of potential new disruptive technology
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- General knowledge about marketing digital technical solutions (websites, personalization, email campaigns, registration, and data and analytics)
- 7+ years of experience working with diverse business units, business case development, and rollout/adoption planning of systems or campaigns/ products.
- Able to work in a global environment including the ability to maintain global relationships and understand different business models that may vary by region and business unit.
- Applied use of Agile methodology
- System development processes and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen and incorporate feedback into positive results
- Functional analyst skills with documented successes
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements.
- Solid knowledge of content workflows, metadata management, reporting, and security models in the Veeva Vault/ Promomats ecosystem
- Experience in capturing, defining, prioritizing & realizing Software Requirements
- Experience in Cloud capabilities
Other Technical Knowledge/Skills representing a real advantage for the candidate:
- Experience with Modular Content implementation and/or operations
- Experience with Digital Asset Management (DAM) tools especially Veeva PROMOMATS
- Experience with AWS Services custom development & integration
- Experience with Data engineering
- Experience with Power BI development
- Experience in A.I.-based solution design and/or implementation
- Experience in DevOps Framework implementation
- Experience with software development in a regulated environment (GxP or other)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.