ERP Support & Master Data Manager - All Genders
Sanofi Vitry-sur-Seine est l’un des sites les plus innovants du Groupe, avec plus de 2 000 collaborateurs.
Doté d’un outil de production ultramoderne, le Biolaunch, le site maitrise à la fois les activités de recherche, de développement et de fabrication de produits de biotechnologies.
Les pathologies que nous traitons ? Le cancer, les maladies neurodégénératives et les maladies cardiovasculaires.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
ABOUT THE JOB
Job title: ERP Support & Master Data Manager - All Gender
- Location: Vitry-sur-Seine
- Remote working: 2 days/week
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Head, you support Supply Chain Systems implementation, maintenance, training and sustainability, according to the Sanofi industrial strategy, and given budgets, timelines and business requirements.
You will manage 5 permanent team members.
- Lead the ERP support & Master data Management team, to priorities activities and deliver the expected support to the Supply Chain teams
- Lead end-to-end rollout activities to deliver the solutions and the related services to the site, one of the focus will be the rollout of the Sanofi Industrial SAP template solution: “Athena”
- Help the site to adopt and to implement standard industrial solutions, by configuring them locally, and by adapting business processes and practices (supported by Change Management and Value Realization Methodologies)
- Coordinate project activities and manage the contribution of other stakeholders, such as business representatives, Solution Centers and ITS Units, ITS business partners, Q&C experts, IT Infrastructure experts, external contractors, etc.
- Drive, plan and coordinate all ITS project activities in accordance with the standard IT project methodology
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP experience, Project implementation, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management or in Consultancy
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) will be a plus
- Ability to
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach
- Work in multi-cultural and inclusive work-environment
- Communicate efficiently with other functional departments in the business
- Results oriented and capable to deliver under high pressure
- Master's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Supply Chain
- French, English (C1)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.