Healthcare Professionals Activator
- Coordinate with Brand managers and category lead to contribute fact base analysis from HCP standpoint to build brand plan and life cycle management plan that change behavior of end consumer.
- Convert brand plan strategy and category strategy into HCP marketing rooted into HCP marketing plan rooting from HCP insight and brand objectives as well as HCP influence matrix to consumer.
- Regular update HCP marketing strategies and tactics for the brand and category provided to sales and Market access team during cycle meetings and sales conference and company annual meeting.
- Meet and Monitor HCP marketing budget and ensure expenditure is as per planned activities/ initiatives on monthly basic and within the allocated budget from brand managers.
- Develop and implement all HCP activation campaigns for more and more effectiveness and efficiency in liaise with health care channel team.
- Build and manage KOL pool/ HCO relationship for not only HCP influence/ education but also to support all educational campaign to consumer to raise disease awareness
- Coordinate with sales in HCP segmentation and targeting exercise to put right resource into focus area.
- Ensure that sales, finance and market access are aligned to bring product access through healthcare channel, esp. hospital channel.
- Developing all detailing / promotional materials to HCP and training document/ tool kit/ role play/ test of med reps that get internal and external approval (where applied)
- Proactively contribute to the development and implementation of market access and sales force strategies for the assigned brands, handled by the market access team and sales team.
We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to grow & win together as a team, who dares to dream & innovate and possesses strong execution in excellence to be part of our Indochina Consumer Healthcare team:
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business/Marketing.
- At least 3 – 5 year relevant experience in MNC pharmaceutical companies.
- Strong desire to grow & win together as a team.
- Strong track records for brand and new product launching and development.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
Dares to dream & innovate and possesses strong execution in excellence to be part of our Indochina Consumer Healthcare team.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.