DevOps - VEEVA Quality config specialist
Job Title: DevOps – Veeva Quality Suite Config Specialist
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job:
To ease and speed our Quality Assurance process, SANOFI is deploying a new QMS (called QualiPSO) based on Veeva Quality Suite.
We are looking for a Veeva config specialist knowing Veeva Quality Suite, being Veeva certified. You will work to implement QualiPSO product Backlog doing Veeva configuration, maintain existing SDKs (specific developments) and eventually develop new ones in link with Product Owners & Scrum master. You will work on the identification of the impacts in QualiPSO (our Veeva QMS) at each Veeva release (3x a year).
- Based on User requirements, design, implement, and maintain Veeva QualiPSO configuration & SDK
- Analyze QualiPSO Impact at each Veeva release and propose a remediation plan.
- Work with AIMS team on some INC that requires Veeva Expertise
- Documents in required specifications, Jira & Confluence or any other agreed documentations.
- Follow GxP rules / guidelines
- Perform pair config reviews and ensure quality and adherence to standards
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Participate in team meetings and agile ceremonies.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends
- VEEVA QualitySuite (QualityDocs and QMS) experience of one year minimum.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in influencing, listening actively and negotiating within a team environment.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Veeva Certified
- Experience in GxP environments
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Understanding of Software development processes and procedures
- Understanding of change management and release processes
· Team player, service-oriented
· Dynamic, results driven
· Able to convince
· Accountability and Reliability
· Rigorous, autonomous
· Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary:
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.