Quality Control Intern
Quality Control Intern
- Location: Onsite
- Job type: Temporary - Internship
For more than 20 years, our Waterford team has continued to grow and diversify to serve patients around the world. Today, a team of almost 800 work together at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus. Recognised through multiple local and national awards, Sanofi Waterford offers flexible working and access to a world of opportunities to grow your career at one location. As well as attractive benefits, the team enjoy access to an onsite gym and medical centre that underpin a strong commitment to health and wellbeing.
About the job
You will contribute to the continued success of our QC department by providing QC support services while performing a key role in the maintenance of a safe, efficient and functional Laboratory, in accordance with cGLP and cGMP.
Engage with our Continuous Improvement programme to share your ideas and experience to further optimise our laboratory function.
Comply with all regulatory and safety guidelines to protect yourself, your colleagues and our patients.
- Provide QC services, oversight and support to site.
- Perform all activities to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) requirements.
- Perform sampling and testing activities within the QC laboratory and manufacturing areas.
- Perform equipment calibrations.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects as required regarding safety, lean and GPTW.
- Use of LIMS system.
- Document updates in compliance with cGMP.
- Sample receipt and reconciliation.
- Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to QC.
- Complete investigations on a timely basis.
- Update the QC Team Leader on potential problems and highlight improvements where possible by use of the normal communication means.
- Ensure all quality documentation and records are complete and current.
- Experience: This opportunity is available to preferably Science related 2nd or 3rd year third level education students.
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.