Partner Markets Europe Quality Support - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Partner Markets Europe Quality Support - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/02/2024
- Support preparation and maintenance of documentation required to ensure quality oversight on EWD (Quality and Technical Agreements, ways of working etc.)
- Support interaction between Partner Markets Europe Quality Managers and EWD on Quality related topics (e.g. quality complaints, temperatures excursions etc.) and timely record relevant quality information in the corresponding Sanofi Quality Computerized Systems Data (Phenix, COMET, SQUARE etc.)
- Contribute in organization and deliver training to EWD (External Wholesale Distributor) on Ways of Working (WoW), tools and processes as needed
- Contribute in the maintenance of WoW on product technical complaints (PTC) management, supporting Partner Markets Europe Quality Manager in coordinating / overseeing the PTC management activities performed by the EWD
- Support Partner Markets Europe Quality Manager in the application of WoW on Temperature Excursion management
- Contribute in the application of WoW on product related quality events and alerts and support Partner Markets Europe Quality Manager in managing Quality Alerts and recalls
- Product-Quality Review: Support Partner Markets Europe Quality Manager in the coordination of Product Quality Review process, when applicable, according Sanofi and local requirements
- Repackaging: Support Partner Markets Europe Quality Manager in the coordination of repackaging activities performed by the EWD in compliance with regulations and Sanofi Standards
- Master of Pharmacy Degree or any science/medical related degree
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Quality would be a plus
- Basic MS Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practice (GMP)/good distribution practices (GDP) regulation would be an asset
- Management of Quality Systems (standard operating procedures (SOPs)), records, deviations, corrective and preventive action (CAPA), change control, audit/inspection, annual review, computerized systems) would be a plus
- Fluency in English language; knowledge of Italian would be an asset
- Willingness to learn new things
- Planning and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, accountability for corrective actions
- Quick to analyze and take action
- Effective communication skills, both in written and verbal form
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.