Project and Program Manager
The Project and Program Leader – ERP Product and Services is accountable for complex, large, and strategic programs (multi-year, multi-country programs) which are made of multiple projects. Define and maintain the roadmap of a group of connected/interdependent projects to achieve business strategic objectives to deliver value and realize the benefits. (S)He ensures the program execution and is responsible for program governance, planning, budget management, staffing (including business contribution), communication & change management, risk management, compliance, and associated mitigations.
Roles & Responsibilities
The functional scope of work for the Project and Program Leader – ERP Products and Services is related to business processes and applications/products touching manufacturing, quality, shop-floor, supply chain, logistics, transportation, site divestitures, and overall ERP (systems upgrades, new legal entities creation, the merger of legal entities, etc.), including the contribution of other Digital Units which have an impact on ERPs (interfaces, etc.)
- Overall accountability to deliver the program or projects.
- Plan program/project structure: in terms of Project Leaders, program governance, project organization, communication, and budget.
- Sets up detailed program or project roadmap and project interactions.
- Validates and manages the program or project resources, guarantees their availability, and arbitrates, if needed, resource allocations
- Chairs and manages program or project reviews with the appropriate business areas.
- Monitor and report the program or project status as per the agreed governance model and structures.
- Guarantees final deliveries and consistency of the program or project solutions, including its compliance with applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.), and cybersecurity requirements
- To ensure alignment and interlocks between the different contributors being part of the program or project, and validate their scope (content, cost, planning)
- Monitor and report on program or project progress, issues, and achievements.
- Risk management of the programs/projects
- Monitor and report the program or project financial and planning matters.
- Ensures transition to Service Management is well performed, and the application is stable.
- Experience In using agile planning and delivery tools like Jira.
- From design to delivery, he/she makes sure of the business value brought to Sanofi.
Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, System Analysis, Engineering, or other similar areas
Professional experience and knowledge
- More than 10 years of experience in SAP Project management, specifically with SAP major implementations.
- Excellence knowledge and experience in Waterfall and Agile (knowing what to apply when)
- Ability to coordinate, lead, and manage program or project implementation.
- Excellence communication skills
- Experience in stakeholder management skills across business and functions
- Strong teamwork and good interpersonal relationships
- High level of autonomy and strategic thinking
- Ability to lead and manage vendor implementation offshore and onshore.
- Dynamic and able to influence executives or business teams in the organization.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.