Global Buyer -Transportation
- Location: Budapest (Hungary)
- 50% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
The procurement function aims at enabling the Sanofi strategy by leveraging the supplier markets and delivering added value throughout operations performed within Central, Global, and Regional pillars of its organization.
Our purpose in procurement is to be a strategic function that brings sustainable value, working in partnership with our international business partners and external suppliers.
You must be a skilled professional with business acumen and strong negotiation skills, combined with quick decision-making skills and good business partnering capabilities.
- …have a sense of business in a spirit of performance and transverse development?
- …enjoy working in a team in a positive atmosphere?
- …appreciate that your missions have meaning?
If your answer is “yes” to the above questions, then probably we are looking for you!
- Provide and ensure the worldwide execution of the strategy of a procurement family throughout the network of regional and country procurement domain managers and lead buyers
- Scope is worldwide, subcategories:
- Freight: Export and Domestic Freight under Sanofi responsibility (transportation of FG, raw materials, flows out of the Manufacturing Sites, intercompany flows)
- Packaging, Boxes, Containers, Pallets: Packing and Devices used for Distribution
- Non-COG’s items
- Implement, design, and adapt sourcing strategies according to category management orientations
- Provide support to the Global Lead Buyer of the category to ensure the execution of the strategy of a procurement family throughout the network of regional and country procurement domain managers and lead buyers
- Anticipate and consolidate all business needs to carry out the negotiations at global level
- Lead global RFIs/RFPs and negotiations
- Deliver savings pipeline in line with Strat plan expectation and ensure the proper P&L acknowledgement by Finance
- Develop and share supplier markets expertise with category management and Business Partners
- Run SRM program with key suppliers
- Build a strong relationship with business partners (and main Suppliers in collaboration with Global Procurement network)
- Manage supplier performance related to perimeter
- Ensure consistency, communication and integration within the business and the procurement network
- Professional experience in Procurement and/or Supply Chain
- Proven track record of managing and delivering against complex projects
- Knowledge of financial matters, budgeting, P&L assessment, cost analysis etc.
- International and multi-cultural mindset
- Solid listening and communication skills
- Good analytics and priorization skills
- Ability to negotiate complex deals with suppliers
- Strong business acumen and ability to build sustainable business connections
- Degree in Engineering / Business or equivalent field
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
If the description fits your experience and has aroused your interest, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.