SAP Quality Management (QM) Consultant - Barcelona
SAP Quality Consultant - Barcelona
At Sanofi, we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. We believe our cutting-edge science and manufacturing, fueled by data and digital technologies, have the potential to transform the practice of medicine, turning the impossible into possible for millions of people.
As one of World’s leading investors in life sciences, manufacturing and research and development, we focus on delivering new and better ways to address unmet medical needs. Our life-changing and lifesaving products are grounded in science that Canadians can trust. They empower self-care, prevent and treat diseases, and help people live better.
Our vision for digital, data analytics and AI
Sanofi has embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions. This has enabled us, to accelerate R&D, improve manufacturing and commercial performance, and bring novel drugs and vaccines to patients faster, all in order to improve health and save lives.
Location: Located in the downtown area of Barcelona, Catalonia Spain, our team uses a hybrid working model combining remote and office-based work.
The Digital Team at Sanofi is a unique data-driven team. We pride ourselves on being data obsessed and highly focused on using state of the art processes along with global technologies to drive impact to our solutions. We measure our insights and products based on how they perform across the globe and hold ourselves to the highest regard as our solutions can impact millions of lives. When tackling a problem, we do not just ask how we will create a solution, but how we will create a solution that reaches across the world with the best possible societal outcome.
If you are passionate about improving the health and wellness of people across the globe using Data as your means, then you should look no farther than the Digital Team here at Sanofi. Join us on our journey in enabling Sanofi’s Digital Transformation through becoming an AI first organization
About the job
The iShift Quality Management (P2MQ) Functional Consultant is the technico-functional referent for the domain.
Reporting to the COE P2MQ manager, but located in Barceloa, the P2MQ functional expert mission consists in supporting on a daily basis site’s end users on the usage of the solution:
- Maintain, Improve & complete the core Quality core model
- Deploy core solution on site & be the ambassador of iShift
- Maximize the usage of core solution and ensure all enhancements and change requests implemented for sites are compliant with the Core solution
- Animate FitToStandard session, identify gaps, perform Detail Design & build the solution in codelivery model with our integrator
Sanofi is engaging into a review program for harmonization of its current processes: Finance and Controlling, SBS, Trade, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, etc. The iShift project is the Digital implementation of these Business Core Models into a Global ERP also considering the corresponding interfaces with the Back-Office and satellite tools..
The iShift Quality (P2MQ)
- CORE competencies
- Understanding of P2MQ business processes and SANOFI iSHIFT CORE solution
- Knowledge of SAP QM, PP-PI (if possible), eWM (if possible)
- Knowledge of HSE topics would be a plus
- General knowledge on ERP architectures and integration/interface technologies (qRFC, Idoc …)
- Ability to challenge process and practices, open minded and active listening
- Strong capability to impact and influence, negotiation skills and conflict management
- Service/Customer mindset
- Change management skills
- Skills to read ABAP code would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Academic background: Computer Sciences, System Analysis, Engineering, Business school or similar areas
- Master degree or equivalent
- Participation to SAP roll out or application maintenance activities
- Experience in Life science would be a plus
- Experience with Agile Methodology & JIRA would be a plus
- Analytical and summarization skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, ability to defend the Core Model position
- Technical skills : functional knowledge of SAP S/4 QM , other modules like PP and/or eWM will be a plus
- Good communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with business users & Digital partners
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance understanding and drive decisions that lead to positive outcomes
- Good organizational skills, ability to manage autonomously priorities and to report actively on progress & status
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.