Senior Analyst - Field Reporting
Job title: Senior Analyst – Field Reporting
- Hiring Manager: Team Lead Commercial Analytic
- Location: Hyderabad/Mumbai
- % of travel expected: Travel required as per business need, if any
- Job type: Permanent and Full time
About the job
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
- At our Sanofi we are leveraging analytics and technology, on behalf of patients around the world. We are seeking those who have a passion for using data, analytics, and insights to drive decision making that will allow us to tackle some of the world’s greatest health threats.
- Within our commercial Insights, Analytics, and Data organization we are transforming to better power decision-making across our end-to-end commercialization process, from business development to late lifecycle management.
- Analytics deliverables support planning and decision making across multiple functional areas such as finance, manufacturing, product development and commercial.
- In addition to ensuring high-quality deliverables, our team drives synergies across the franchise, fosters innovation and best practices, and creates solutions to bring speed, scale and shareability to our planning processes.
- We are looking for a team member to support our analytics team based out of US. Robust analytics is a priority for our businesses, as the product potential has major implications to a wide range of disciplines.
- It is essential to have someone who understands and aspires to implement innovative analytics techniques to drive our insights generation across different franchises.
- Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders within the allocated GBU and tasks – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement
- Actively lead and develop SGH operations associates and ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Initiate the contracting process and related documents within defined timelines; and
- Collaborate with global stakeholders for project planning and setting up the timelines and maintaining budget
- Refresh Existing Reports and identifies improvement opportunities in reporting and BI tools and as needed structure / functionality with the latest insights as they become available
- Create dashboards to synthesize and visualize key information and enable business decisions
- Works to develop deal tracking analytics and reporting capabilities
- Collaborates with Digital to enhance data access across various sources, develop tools, technology, and process to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, coordination, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical/ field writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports
- Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical/ field writing group; and
- Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable standards
- Refresh report on frequency/cycle basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually), along with QC checks for each refresh
- Stakeholder: Work closely with global teams and/ external vendors to ensure the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverables
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical product commercial analytics. In-depth knowledge of common databases like IQVIA, APLD, Engagement and execution data, etc.
- Soft skills: Strong learning agility; Ability to manage ambiguous environments, and to adapt to changing needs of the business; Good interpersonal and communication skills; strong presentation skills a must; Team player who is curious, dynamic, result oriented and can work collaboratively; Ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment; Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment, with ability to work across time zones; Demonstrated leadership and management in driving innovation and automation leveraging advanced statistical and analytical techniques
- Technical skills:
- Automating reporting and analytics.
- 3+ years experience in computer programming (SQL, Python, R)
- 2+ years working experience in data visualization (Qlik Sense, PowerBI)
- 2+ year working experience in Report design & creation for production and ad-hoc requests.
- Working experience in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Preferred experience in supporting Pharmaceutical Sales Operations with a concentration in Field Sales Reporting
- Preferred knowledge and experience with Commercial Pharma Dataset.
- Focus on ensuring high quality data output with strong quality assurance
- Analytical skills to research and interpret data
- Oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Strong English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organization
- Experience of working across cultures in a global organization
- Ability to work unsupervised, self-motivated, pro-active and reliable
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Microsoft Office experience, expert in Excel.
- Education: Advanced degree in areas such as Management/Statistics/Decision Sciences/Engineering/Life Sciences/ Business Analytics or related field (e.g., PhD / MBA / Masters)
- Languages: Excellent knowledge in English and strong communication skills – written and spoken
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.