Job title: Data Lead QualiPSO
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job type: Permanent, and Full time
About the job:
To ease and speed our Quality Assurance process, SANOFI is deploying a new QMS (called QualiPSO) based on Veeva Quality Suite. This QualiPSO product is highly integrated into our SANOFI systems landscape. Data is a centric topic as our data will used by many products (iRelease, FACT, ERP, Reporting…), we are looking for a data modeler that will master our data model & business context to support, at each release impact analysis & support targeted product. The role will also secure our master data sourcing & maintenance and finally should be able to update our PowerBI Dashboarding tool.
- Understand, document and explain our Veeva QualiPSO data model
- Secure our Master Data sourcing
- Deliver our PowerBI / Dashboarding tool
- Documents in required specifications, Jira & Confluence or any other agreed documentations.
- Participate in data governance forum
- Follow GxP rules / guidelines.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Work with AIMS team on some INC that requires Expertise
- Participate in team meetings and agile ceremonies.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in influencing, listening actively and negotiating within a team environment.
- Collaborative mindset, with an ability to empathize with colleagues and establish relationships.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Veeva Certified
- Experience in GxP environments
- Experience hands-on programing in SQL & PowerBI
- Experience with data warehouse (Snowflake), data lake (AWS based), and enterprise big data platforms in a pharmaceutical company.
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools: Snowflake, Informatica, PowerBI
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Understanding of Software development processes and procedures
Understanding of change management and release process
· Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary:
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.