Distribution Clerk - Receiving
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one overarching mission - to work passionately, challenging ourselves and our industry every day, to drive what we believe is the next health revolution: evolving from simply serving consumers, to helping people help themselves - bringing “Health in Your Hands”.
We are building trusted & loved brands that connect with hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide, enabling better self-care for individuals and communities, while also contributing to a healthier planet. To fulfill this mission, we are embarking our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees in this journey because this is what will make us become the “Best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare (FMCH) Company In & For the World”.
Consumers at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference where it counts, driving leadership in the categories we play in: Allergy, Digestive Wellness, Pain, Physical & Mental Wellness, and Cough, Cold & Flu.
To achieve this, we need strong talent who will help us shape the future of our Consumer Healthcare business and challenge our industry. We aspire to create a work environment where people can thrive, grow, and be at their best every day. We believe in operating with integrity and prioritizing the health and well-being of people and communities where we operate, working towards making a positive impact in the world.
The Distribution Clerk is responsible for the preparation of orders for efficient and accurate shipment by UPS or other common carriers. The Distribution Clerk will ensure accurate receipt and storage of packaged goods and materials.
- Pick orders by utilizing digital or electronic product codes
- Receive inbound freight
- Load and unload freight into company warehouses
- Move materials within warehouses; use of hand jacks to move heavy items required.
This description is representative, but not inclusive of all position responsibilities. Associate may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document, but that are relative to the goals of the business.
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1) year of relevant work experience
- Basic mathematics skills, computer literacy, and knowledge of electronic hand scanners, printers, and terminals required
- Must be able to lift 10 to 20 pounds regularly and heavy loads up to 50 pounds on a moderate basis
- Must be able to meet productivity and accuracy standards
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend for 8 to 10 hours per day, usually Monday –Thursday from 8:00pm to 6:00am
- Position is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Overtime would likely occur Friday and Saturday during the same hours as the regular shift
- The successful applicant must be available to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
- Uniform and safety glasses are required
- This position requires the candidate to be a non-smoker, and to pass a drug screen, physical, and background check
What's In It For You
- Competitive Pay
- Sign-on Bonus
- Three (3) Weeks Paid Vacation
- Robust 401(k) + Employer Match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Learning and Developmental Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.