Digital Architect - ERPs UAM
About the job
Sanofi is engaging into a review program for harmonization of its current processes: Finance and Controlling, SBS, Trade, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Manufacturing. The ISHIFT project is the IT implementation of these Business Core Models into a Global ERP using the latest digital platform technology from SAP, S4 HANA and FIORI and also considering the corresponding interfaces with the Back-Office and satellite tools.
This review and transformation program aims at:
Enabling Global Business Units (GBU) & Global Functions with Analytics & common processes
- Common analytics by GBU and for Global functions to drive their business, analyse their performance and optimize their resources
- Standard Group wide best in class processes aimed at fostering a One Sanofi ways of managing our business and functions
Embed new ways of analysing markets and business strategies & tactics
- Implementation of benchmarked ways of working from Group affiliates, peers in the industry, and other industries (such as FMCG)
- Support new approaches defined for Sanofi growth relays by ensuring that ISHIFT enables a high degree of automation, control, and analytics on these innovative approaches
- Facilitate the implementation of a One Sanofi Management for each of the Workstreams in scope through adapted and harmonized processes
Simplifying processes and Sanofi users’ experience
- State-of-the-art global systems ensuring an end-to-end process integration while providing a simplified user’s experience
- Major changes to reporting or processes handled centrally at once
- One source of truth on master data and a common automated internal control framework
- Improved integration or divestment capabilities through a standardized methodology
Digital Architect – ERPs UAM contributes for the design and the deployment of the iSHIFT UAM solution or other ERPs solutions, aligned with standardized processes of the Group User access management and Internal control. You will bring your expertise of existing business processes / SAP solutions in legacy systems, best practices and possible improvements.
You will manage and deliver for your stream solution design and project deliverables under the Service line – UAM responsibility (SAP solutions design, implementation in the systems, all related documentation) for all projects his team is contributing to, either within iSHIFT program or any other Sanofi program.
You will work collaboratively with the Business enablement and Solution delivery functional streams and leverage their inputs to identify the UAM solutions to be implemented.
You will manage within his/her perimeter and between the streams under your responsibility on the overall consistency of the design proposed and related deliverables.
- Identify and leverage new opportunities of innovation in term of UAM
- Contribute to scoping studies
- Provide his expertise of existing UAM processes / SAP solutions in legacy systems
- With the Business Enablement and Solution delivery teams, contribute to the Global Design or Fit-Gap workshops in order to identify the UAM features to be implemented to design the solution based on industry best practices, GBU & Global Support Functions business needs
- Within the Sanofi UAM Program, contribute to a global approach for Sanofi on UAM
- Propose adequate SAP & GRC solutions minimizing gaps with the SAP standard functionalities by challenging business requirements and specify for customizing and development the agreed solutions
- Perform impact analysis for application changes for SAP
- Collect and consolidate impacts for legacy systems
- Contribute to the design of transversal streams: Master data management, Analytics
- Contribute on all design deliverables defined by the program and under Service Line / UAM responsibility (e.g. specifications)
- Contribute to the remediation of SOD conflicts at role level
- Develop yourselfon the new capabilities provided by SAP S4HANA on his/her perimeter
- Support on unit-test and document the configuration of the system
- Support the acceleration and industrialization enablers related to UAM, with the External partner selected for the project and its capabilities (factories)
- Contribute with the development team to the specific developments and the delivery of reusable components that can be orchestrated together using different methods
- Support on integration and system tests
- Contribute to user acceptance tests and finalize the solution (address defects identified)
- Use properly the documentation and testing tools as defined by Shift Program
- Contribute on deliverables defined by the program and under Service Line / UAM responsibility (e.g. test protocols, test reports)
- Support and validate on user provisioning for all project phases and all type of users (project users, key-users, end-users, trainers and trainees, FF – Firefighter users)
- Support on SOD conflict reduction and control at user level controlled, including management of SOD remediation workshop and remediation action implementation
- Contribute to migration activities related to the stream
- Document and execute cut-over activities related to the stream
- Support go-live and hypercare activities
- Contribute to AMS activities: provide expertise for complex topics
- Contribute on handover of new deployments (knowledge transfer and documentation)
- Provide ad-hoc support to projects during Design phase and validate evolutions
- Update reference documentation
- Contribute to continuous improvement by keeping informed on new functionalities available for Domain & contributing to Proof of Concepts / Prototypes
- Demonstrate a good track record in SAP authorization concept design and customizing User access management and Internal control Module preferably in a SOX and/or Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry
- Experience on SAP security solutions like SAP GRC Access Controls or Identity and Access Management
- Operational experience in User access management and Internal control area would be appreciated
- Experience of SAP projects in complex and international environment
- Experience on management in latest technology S/HANA, Fiori
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance understanding and drive decisions that lead to positive outcomes
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills
- Post-graduate studies (4/5 years): Master in Finance, Master in Supply chain, Master in Science, Master in IT or Engineering
- Fluency in English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.