Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design and produce 3D video deliverables like medical training/educational videos, explainer videos, mechanism of action videos as per provided guidelines and specifications. Also to provide support on infographic animation, video publication articles, video editing, sound editing, removing background noise from audio clips, promotional videos, animated icons, PowerPoint slide decks, scientific posters, redrawing scientific images, interactive PPTs, Infographics, newsletters, e-mailers, flyers, brochures, handouts and e-learning modules as per the provided guidelines and specifications.
- People: (1) Maintain effective relationships with Content Enhancement team and Scientific Writers in SGH (and globally stakeholders, based on the project requirement) with an end objective to ensure preparing in scientific communication materials are developed to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Performance: (1) Provide publication/medical education material (slide deck, abstract, poster, manuscript etc.) as per agreed timelines and quality and (2) Extend support to work on digital and interactive deliverables (newsletters, annual reports, e-mailers, patient education materials, video animation / editing, and other deliverables) based on the need.
- Collaborate primarily with other designers and SGH Scientific Writers to understand better on received project specific requirements and deliver the received requests on agreed time with good quality.
- Proactively communicating and flagging issues to Team Lead on project timelines, any issues with the inputs received from Scientific Writers
- Prioritize and manage assigned projects, adhering to the defined quality and delivering on time following the provided specifications from the stakeholder.
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for scientific communication videos and other visual effects.
- Create and manage 3D digital assets for the assigned projects.
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment, and props.
- Creating Original Visual Assets for Video deliverables
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on inputs received from Scientific Writers
- Recreating real-world environments and layouts
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modelling tools and technologies. Assisting in problem solving, suggesting best practices, and seeking out new software, technologies and resources that will aid effective workflows.
- Actively participate in team meetings and provide suggestions based on the need for the team.
- Sharing best practices or any new learnings to the team
- Showing flexibility to meet project demands to deliver the output on-time.
- Experience: >2 to <=6 of experience in video creation, and new media
- Desirable experience in pharmaceuticals / healthcare industry and scientific context mediation
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills:
- Must have strong hands on experience with Blender, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Should have knowledge of various useful plug-ins/ scripts of After Effects, Blender for creating particle and fluid effects
- Should have good handle on various style of art for 3D Motion graphics video creation (Low and High Poly style, Isometric style, trangulated poly style, toonish style, Abstract style)
- Should be good in Modeling and Texturing
- Should be able to create 3D assets for his assigned project
- Should have good knowledge of Lighting and Rendering
- Should be able to give beautiful look to final output
- Ability to translate complex information in to a video
- Ability to think creatively, aesthetically, independently and having good knowledge on all current design trends
- Experience / knowledge following brand guidelines while working on deliverables and preparing templates
- Education: Graduate or postgraduate in any stream. Primarily in graphic design or art with focus on visualization of scientific content
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.