AWS Cloud Engineer Analyst
AWS Cloud Engineer Analyst
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
As a Cloud Engineering Analyst (AWS), you will be responsible for supporting the design, implementation, and maintenance of our AWS-based solutions to ensure high availability, scalability, and security. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize AWS services, drive automation, and support the organization's digital transformation efforts.
Support the design, deployment, and management of AWS-based solutions to meet business requirements and technical objectives.
Communicate with support team to help solving implementation issues and support requests
Work closely with the Snowflake, Data Engineering and Application team to identify and implement coherent solutions.
Implement and maintain AWS infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform.
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize AWS services for performance, cost, and reliability.
Implement security best practices on the AWS platform, including identity and access management, encryption, and compliance (AWS IAM)
Automate operational tasks and processes using AWS-native tools and scripting languages.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and managing AWS-based solutions.
Experience with AWS access control (AWS IAM)
Experience with S3 functionalities (access, storage options, costs, etc.)
Experience with serverless processing services (e.g. Lambda, Batch)
Exposure to data processing tools/services (e.g. Glue, DataSync, SFTP)
Python scripting experience and experience with main libraries (e.g. pandas, boto3)
Good knowledge of bash scripting
Knowledge of DevOps tools and CI/CD solutions (e.g. GitHub)
Experience with IaaS tools like Terraform
Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Relevant AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer) are a plus.
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.