This position is dedicated to managing Internal and External Communications to enhance product visibility and reliability as well as engaging people of the growing sector of Sanofi towards further and sustainable business growth.
He/She develops focused plans with key internal stakeholders, keeping in mind their objectives/priorities, key initiatives, and opportunity areas for disease awareness, launch preparedness and product communications with best optimized media / SNS approach collaboration for preferred story exposures.
He/She also plan and execute internal communications in alignment with Corporate Communications and other business units to take coherent strategic approach to syndicate and penetrate corporate directions.
Further, he/she shall collaborate with other members who work for Business units as supervisor. (reporting line is different, but substantially he/she leads these two talents)
Specific requirementsduties include:
- Solid writing skills in Japanese. Business level English fluency required to interact with global counterparts and comprehending materials.
- Coordinates internal stakeholders (regulatory, R&D, marketing, global. etc.) to create outputs under a Sanofi One Voice principles
- Assists and propose senior management and leadership with strategic planning for raising visibility and profiles of focused product with well-thought targets.
- Joins trade associations if necessary, in concerned areas.
- Drives consistent engagement with Corporate Affairs (Communications and Public Affairs) stakeholders with compliance, transparency, and best practice stakeholder management principles.
- Performs other duties as required.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.