Sr. DevOps - Test INST
Sanofi QC LIMS program represents a strategic opportunity for an IA Transformation to:
- Maintain standardized end-to-end processes and robust solution to generate business value for Industrial Affairs and deliver best-in-class solutions to our industrial sites
- Implement a standardize application landscape to support these processes
- Increase Data Quality and Data Integrity
- Become paperless in the QC labs
- Understand the business requirements for the various processes in the Quality Control domain to be able to challenge them and, when necessary, build a solution applicable to multi-Global Business Units use cases, while keeping a responsible approach in term of cost benefit evaluation and solution maintainability
Delivery Management and Quality of Services
- End-to-end business process analysis including integration with partner systems (ERP, SDMS, CDS, MES, Instrument Control Softwares, QMS, Datalake…)
- Ensure that standards and recommendations linked to GxP & HSE regulations and segregation of duty are correctly understood and applied
Terms of Employment
- Based in India, this job requires to collaborate in a global and matrixial environment with international business and Digital teams
- English is the usual working language
- This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures and documented deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties
What makes this position unique?
- Sanofi strategic direction is to standardize processes and to embrace the digital transformation of Industrial Affairs scope. In this context, the future position is “the place to be” to contribute actively to build this future QC best-in-class LabWare LIMS/LES system, and to deliver the value excepted by our QC laboratories
- Reconcile and make two worlds converging: business industrial processes and Digital Solutions. Understand and speak both languages
- Quality Control is at the heart of our business in the pharma domain, and so will be this position
Benefits of working in this role
- Be part of a visible and recognized team taking care of our major Digital Program in the Quality domain, hence offering further career perspectives
- Innovate and develop skills in and for the digital world
- Work with delivery teams all around the world, mobilize expertise and internal/external resources
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Graduated from Engineering school or Business school
- Master's degree or equivalent
Experience & knowledge
- 10+ years work experience
- Experience of Quality Control Processes in industrial plants and LIMS systems (lifescience / pharmaceutical industries would be a plus).
- Experience with Quality Control instruments would be a plus.
- LabWare interface with instruments would be a plus.
- LIMS Basic and Data Model from Labware would be a plus
- Experience in Agile and DevOps would be a plus
- Experience using application lifecycle management software (e.g. HP ALM, Jira) would be a plus
- Proven vision, ability to anticipate evolutions due to internal and external factors
- Forward-thinking and like to explore new ways of applying existing and new technologies to solve Business problems
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- Accountability, adaptability, reliability
- Ability to challenge process and practices, open minded and active listening
- Ability to collaborate and build effective networks inside and outside Sanofi
- Fluent in English (verbal, written)
Sanofi is committed to welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.