Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% office / 40% home office
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
Need of a Full Stack Developer to support development of applications for Patients and Investigators. The aim of this service line is to provide the best user experience for the investigators and site staff working with Sanofi, and for Patients participating in Sanofi Clinical Trials.
About the Company:
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people in over 100 countries at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
As a company with a global vision of drug development and a highly-regarded corporate culture, Sanofi is recognized as one of the best pharmaceutical companies in the world and is pioneering the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) including drug discovery, chemical manufacturing and control, translational research, clinical development, and regulatory document management and submission.
As part of Act4Patients, the Clinical Key Digital program leading the Digital transformation of the Clinical function, one of the strategic project aims to improve the user experience of Investigators and Sites staff working on Sanofi Trials, and improve life of Patients participating in Sanofi Clinical Trials
The objective of this program is to position Sanofi as the most attractive pharmaceutical company for investigators, by simplifying their contribution to a clinical trial, and for patients: inform about our trials (before, during and after the trials), simplify their life implementing decentralized solutions, to increase Sanofi Trials attractiveness and reduce patient withdrawn during trials.
As part of the team, the Full Stack Developer will execute this strategic direction, with a mandate to develop the Product digital strategy and lead the team towards the delivery of a workable product that delivers value in every release and materializes the long-term clinical objectives with the right quality & cost.
If you are passionate about innovation in Technology and Clinical area, this opportunity may be for you to take on the challenge and deliver differentiating products.
The key responsibilities:
- The Full Stack Developer supports all Services and products from Patients & Investigator product line in designing, building and supporting front-end applications:
- Defining best development practices Participate in the design of User Interfaces with the business and CX/UX team
- Participate in the development of back-end webservices, and SQL logical layers
- Participate in the development of front-end user interface
- Participate in the support of existing clinical solutions, identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Participate in the transformation of existing clinical technical landscape, by assessing migration to the cloud, re-engineering of the solutions, analyzing new business requirements
- Follow the architecture best practices provided at clinical level and entreprise level to ensure sustainability and maintenance of the solutions in term of technologies, development standards, and architecture best practices
- Working with external software developers to ensure that development follows established best development practices as intended
- Documenting developments and deployment of clinical applications
- Listen and understand how clinical business works, its businesses and flows
- Have a technological and global vision of Front-end development, micro services architecture, and Devops practices
- Have a good technical level in sofware development especially in web technologies (AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Web Services REST), Java (JDK 8, JEE, Spring, Hibernate), cloud environments (AWS cloud services), Kubernetes container (knowledge in openshift platform would be an added value), versionning tool (GitHub), SQL, Python
- Have experience in Agile development methods (Scrum) and can often take on the role of Development project leader
- Master’s Degree at the university or an Engineering School and passionate about software development
- More than 5 years of experience in the software development area, to develop the versatility necessary for the job
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- English proficiency
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- Exposure to training and certification pathways for technical and functional skills from AWS, SnowFlake, Informatica and others
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.