Digital Transformation Analyst
At Sanofi CHC, we have one shared purpose - we work passionately, every day, to serve healthier, fuller lives. Our marketing philosophy is driven by this purpose and everything we do is centered around people – our consumers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, so that they can live healthier, fuller lives. To do this better than anybody else, we aspire to become the most consumer-centric, fast-moving consumer healthcare business. We want to be market shapers and achieve category leadership in the categories that we play in - delivered through strong global-local partnership. We are a “people first” business, placing consumers at the heart of everything we do through uncovering and activating deep consumer and shopper insights, for example.
As a top 3 global CHC player, we want to raise the bar in terms of our strategic and operational capabilities to enable sustainable, above-market growth. To achieve this, we need strong talents that will help us shape the future of CHC while sharing our core values of courage, teamwork, respect, and integrity.
We are currently in the process of creating circumstances for our CHC business to operate in full autonomy (separating the Business Unit from our Pharma company heritage, processes etc.), to accelerate our transformation towards being the best.
FAST MOVING CONSUMER HEALTHCARE BUSINESS. This is a great opportunity for talents to join CHC while we create a fully dedicated Digital organization to unlock the full potential for this business.
Analyst reports to the Digital PMO Lead, part of the CIO Office. The main mission of this role is to keep a strict oversight of the Global Digital portfolio, to collect, consolidate and report on the different initiatives status in terms of project health, financials, etc.
The scope of this role includes more specifically:
- Demand management process
- Portfolio management process
- Portfolio Risk management process
- Portfolio reporting
- Project & portfolio management tooling (e.g. Planisware, reporting tools, etc)
- Validation checks on adherence to project management methodology adherence
- Support the Digital leadership team and the project management community with guidance, materials, information, etc.
Key interfaces for this role: Candidate will work at individual initiative level, or at portfolio level with the following stakeholders: the Digital PMO Lead and the PMO team, the Head of Digital Transformation Office, the community of Digital Project Managers, Product Owners and Transformation Analysts, Global Finance, Procurement and Quality.
Businesses scope: Transversal to CHC Digital domains and their respective portfolio (e.g. Commercial, Industrial Affairs, Science…)
- Drive demand management process – by developing templates and guidance to support the validation of new project demands
- Educate project managers on the demand process and ensure adherence to process
- Challenge the business value of new demands
- Orchestrate the demand management governance
- Drive portfolio management - by collecting project updates, consolidating different portfolio views and organizing the regular portfolio review meetings
- Understand portfolio landscape and impacts across the portfolio
- Risk management – identify and escalate project risks as needed
- Portfolio financial tracking in collaboration with CIO Office and Global Finance
- Validation checks to ensure project management methodologies are followed
- Participate in the Agile community of practice and be an ambassador of Agile best practices
- Project and portfolio management tools (e.g. Planisware, reports, etc) – act as product owner for these tools, drive adoption and evolution of these capabilities to best fit the needs of the Digital organization
- Partner with Quality regarding necessary quality standards and keep track of portfolio stage gate status
- Timely, ad hoc support to the Head of Digital Transformation Office on main committees’ preparation and facilitation – e.g. quick turnaround on presentations slides, reports, etc.
- Stakeholder management - build effective relationships amongst project managers and the larger portfolio community as needed
- Provide support and expertise to all CHC Digital stakeholders on project management guidelines, best practices, available materials, digital channels etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art or Commerce or Bachelor in Economic or equivalent in Business administration / IT or related field
- Project management training and / or experience. PMP and / or Agile Certification is a plus.
Required knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in global large-scale organizations and in project management environments
- Exposure to Agile transformation environments. Agile knowledge is a plus
- Strong ability to understand, navigate and work with organizational complexity, to interact on a day-to-day basis with a multitude of different stakeholders and to build sustainable working relationships with key counterparts.
- Good knowledge of project management standards, specific vocabulary, tools, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Powerpoint and Excel advanced
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated autonomous organization, conflict resolution & problem-solving skills
Advanced spoken and written English.
Cultural traits / P2W Behavior
- Ownership, accountability, grow in the role
- Go the extra mile - constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment.
- Put the interest of the organization ahead of own or of those of his/her team: consider both short- and long-term impact of decisions; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level.
- Taking action and don’t wait to be told what to do: take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage.
Required Leadership Competencies
- Personal Leadership - courage, choice, and commitment through the pursuit of excellence, trust, and accountability. Ability to put patient, stakeholder, and organizational interests above personal interests.
- Drive -Takes the lead and initiates activities with a high degree of passion and commitment as well as the drive, desire and need to achieve challenging goals, to improve performance or to meet personal standards of excellence
- Change Leadership - The ability to demonstrate support and drive for innovation and organizational transformation Strategic Thinking - ability to evaluate relevant areas of operation, formulate objectives and set priorities in a contextually relevant way, and develop plans consistent with long-term organizational interests.
- Judgement - The ability to draw logical conclusions based on acquired information and analytical rigor in problem-solving, the ability to make effective decisions even when information is ambiguous or incomplete.
- Interpersonal relationships - treating others with courtesy, sensitivity, and respect.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.