Internal Control - IC Specialist Source to Pay - Europe AEME
Internal Control Specialist - Source to Pay - Europe AEME
About the job
- Location: Budapest
- 60% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Internal Control department secures the company’s operational effectiveness & efficiency and supports reliable financial reporting & compliance with laws & regulation. As a 2nd line of defence, we are involved in everything that controls risks for Sanofi.
Within the Internal Control department – the Center of Excellence Global Corporate Functions focuses on Sanofi’s Global Corporate Functions
Our team is international, covering Sanofi’s worldwide activity - organized within 3 Hubs (Bogota, Budapest & Kuala Lumpur), mirroring Sanofi’s Global Corporate Function organization.
We are structured by end to end process (Group & Corporate activities, Source to Pay, Manage People & Culture and Manage Finance) for enhanced expertise.
As part of the COE Global Corporate Function – Source to Pay teams in our Budapest hub – you will:
- Manage Internal Control environment:
- Create / update Control Implementation Guidelines, Control Self-Assessment questionnaires and test scripts for Sox testing & internal Control testing through constructive feedback and sharing of best practices
- Create awareness over Internal control requirements for local Stakeholders
- Internal Control testing campaigns
- Co-ordinate and perform internal control walkthroughs for his / her scope where key risks are identified)
- Perform the SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) design and Operating effectiveness testing
- Support the proper root cause analysis of findings, sustainable action plan implementation & monitoring
- Support Operations
- Support local Stakeholders in the design & implementation of their Global policies and procedures, Core Model, Global Projects and end to end process improvements for their scope
- Identify & mitigate potential risks by design : : ensure that actual processes and controls are adequately described in local procedures, and standardized between countries
- External Auditor
- Interface between process owner & external auditors to support in providing the required documentation for the external auditor tests
- Experience: Relevant experience in external and/or internal audit or other internal control related functions. Knowledge of SOX topics is a plus
- Soft skills:
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization
- Communication skills to build commitment create adherence (change management) and report to management (business partnering)
- Inter-cultural skills and eagerness to work in a very international setting
- Technical skills:
- Knowledge in Internal control processes & requirements
- Analytical skills paired with broad level of understanding of Source to Pay process
- Languages: Fluent in English.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.