Head of Tzield Operations
The Head of US Tzield Operations will report directly to the General Manager, US Head of Type 1 Diabetes. The person in the role will drive and implement strategic projects across functions, as well as take a leadership role in driving and managing critical operational aspects of the leader’s role, including but not limited to Business Reviews, Executive Reviews, Brand Planning, US Tzield leadership meetings, US Tzield extended team meetings, Play To Win Culture Initiatives including Reward and Recognition, to name a few.
The Head of US Tzield Operations can be based either in Cambridge, MA or in Bridgewater, NJ.
The person in the role will serve as a key strategic liaison with members of the US Tzield Leadership team and US Tzield extended leadership team, including Medical Affairs, Business Ops Support, Value and Access, Finance and HR, to complete the projects assigned. In addition to the types of activities below, special projects will be added regularly based upon the evolving priorities of the US Tzield business.
· Ensure execution of key initiatives and alignment to the overall commercial strategy for Tzield in the US.
· Responsible for prioritization, coordination and project management of multiple projects; ensures knowledge sharing and alignment across the teams.
· Support the Leader by regularly reviewing business updates and highlighting potential issues. Review and finalize weekly performance reports and any reports to be shared with Global or Senior Leaders.
· Ensure that the US Tzield team has strong connections, collaboration and input into the global Commercial strategy.
· Assist in the launch readiness of new indications.
· Provide operational support to the Leader and their leadership team to help ensure strong collaboration, alignment and information sharing.
· Support the Leader with preparation for meetings (either internal or external).
· Support emerging business priorities. Proactively highlight potential business issues and support in addressing them. Coordinate with other groups as necessary.
· Work closely with the communications team to coordinate and gain alignment for critical communication events/activities such as Town Hall meetings, and other employee face to face meetings.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Life Sciences, Business, or a related field is required.
· MBA is preferred.
· A minimum of 10 years of professional business experience is required.
· Specialty therapeutic area experience is preferred.
· NA/Global Marketing and/or project management experience preferred.
· Must exhibit strong leadership skills.
· Must have excellent analytical, strategic thinking, creativity and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams without direct line authority and managing within a matrix.
· Self-starter who functions well independently and within a team
· Scientific knowledge preferred.
· Computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point and Microsoft project) and fluency in written and spoken English.
· This position may require up to 20% overall business travel.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.