- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Our Global Business Unit (GBU):
The CHC (Consumer Healthcare) Global Business Unit is one of the four GBUs of Sanofi. It reports sales of ~5Bn€ and is a global leader in its field, with a business footprint on all continents and more than 10,000 employees. The GBU has the particularity to be engaged in an autonomy journey, which includes – among others- the integration of industrial operations and support functions within the GBU. In this context, the CHC GBU will start releasing new financial information in the course of 2023.
The CHC Finance Performance Department is instrumental for the CHC GBU as it both helps set the direction for CHC and acts as a business partner for each perimeter of the GBU: commercial operations in the 5 Regions, Industrial Affairs, R&D, and Central support functions. The Head of Finance Performance sits in the CHC Leadership team and works daily with the GBU Head.
Within the CHC Finance Performance Team, a team of ~20 collaborators is dedicated to Business analysis & finance performance. This team helps orientate the GBU and provides the data & indicators to both forecast and monitor the performance of the entire GBU. It organizes and pilots the financial forecasting & reporting processes throughout the year in close collaboration with Sanofi group controlling. It analyses the GBU performance with the inputs from the other CHC finance and business stakeholders. This team also regroups the finance Heads of CHC central functions (R&D, Digital, Growth Hub and Central Support Functions), and the Global Brands Finance Lead. The Head of Business analysis & finance performance sits in the CHC Finance Leadership team.
The job corresponds to a new position, created to accompany the autonomy roadmap of the CHC GBU and support all the central functions of CHC: Science Hub, Digital, Growth Hub, Support Functions. The position will directly report to the Growth Hub & Support Functions Finance Performance Lead.
The Finance Accuracy Lead is responsible for data source & processes accuracy and consistency. Therefore key responsibilities include:
- Manage accurate and timely month-end and quarter-end closing activities in collaboration with BA&C (accruals, journal entries) and Finance Performance Leads (FPL)
- Validate final accruals amount, check accruals request vs Purchase Orders (PO) status and ensure proper justification in case of questions
- Ensure compliance with all internal & SOX control requirements, in charge of auditor questions
- Manage monthly financial reclass needs
- Produce first-level analysis with information from systems on main variances
- Work effectively across multiple ERP systems, iShift and reporting tools (Boost)
- Pre review of Actual result and alert on main variances
The Finance Accuracy Lead is in charge of maintaining a proper documentation on processes and of maintaining proper Master Data (Cost center, Project code, …) being the key contact for multiple ERP and numerous countries.
Purchase Orders (PO)
- Review & approve, Front line to business teams, ensuring activities are budgeted properly, challenging where necessary
- Check right allocation (OE/BOI; HACAT/AN; WBS/ dates/amounts)
- Approver of PO related to a given perimeter
- Key contact of Business for all operating question & training
The Finance Accuracy Lead is knowledgeable on Global Functions organization & specifics (OPEX, OE, … ) and ensures Back up and training for the full Fin Ops Team.
- Experience: at least 5 years of experience in accounting or controlling
- Soft skills: Good interpersonal skills, agility, reliability, ability to work transversally and in a multi-country team setup, High level of autonomy and adaptability
- Technical skills: SAP, TM1, Excel
- Education: (not mandatory)
- Languages: English spoken & written.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.