iCare Apps & Portal Functional Engineer
About the job
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi’s Digital organization’s mission is to transform Sanofi into a data-first and AI first organization by empowering everyone with good data. Through custom developed AI products built on world class data foundations and platforms, the team builds value and a unique competitive advantage that scales across our markets, R&D and manufacturing sites. The team is located in major hubs in Paris, Lyon, Barcelona, Cambridge, Bridgewater and most recently, Toronto, with the aim of opening a new office in Hyderabad. Join a dynamic, fast paced and talented team, with world class mentorship, using AI to chase the miracle of science.
About Growing with us
In this role you will
- Play a critical role in managing and supporting the iCare Salesforce Experience Cloud Platform.
- Accountable for delivering Digital Patient Services Products and Solutions assisting Sanofi Patient Services functions.
- Leverages specialized, functional expertise for solving complex functional problems as an individual or as team member.
- Leads and executes functional and technical expertise all along the lifecycle (plan, design, build, run) of Digital Patient Services leveraging Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Leads and executes functional and technical expertise for Salesforce1 mobile app
- Provide solution guidance for complex business processes, regulatory (HIPAA, Data Privacy, GxP, GDPR, etc.), compliance and cybersecurity processes. You will leverage the Digital portfolio, catalog of services, existing platforms and integrate new industry standards to define and implement the Patient Services products and services.
- Lead the design of Patient Support Services (PSS) solutions for patient facing platforms.
- Acts as Authority and subject matter expert owing standards and practices related to Exp. Cloud Portal functional expertise.
- Work as part of the Agile teams on large programs, governing, shaping the delivery of projects supporting design, architecture, enhancements, with focus on optimizing processes, finding regulatory, compliance and technical alignments across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Design a platform which is scalable and configurable to expand for use by all therapeutic areas.
- Work closely with external suppliers to ensure solution makes best use of technology and meets business requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation assessment of the Portal solutions built on Salesforce Experience Cloud with a patient centric vision.
- Lead collaborative team working with other areas within Digital to ensure that all solutions are complete, operable, conform to business processes, and meet the business needs with the agreed quality of service.
- Work closely with the peers at the Salesforce CRM (Health Cloud) for alignment with the processes and solutions to meet the end-to-end lifecycle of patient journey.
- Responsible throughout the entire project lifecycle for the end-to-end solution of the product and compliance with enterprise model.
- Work with web domain and cybersecurity and other digital teams to ensure the portals are aligned to standards.
- Lead and participate in the peer review and quality assurance of project design/architecture artifacts across Digital teams. Report key decisions and implications to the architectural governance forums.
- Work with Digital teams (Architecture, Security, Compliance, Infrastructure, Data, etc.), business analysts and agile teams to understand patient needs and develop solutions in a timely and compliant way.
- Working closely with Agile pod teams review user stories, data sets, documentation, and business rules to provide functional and technical signoff.
- Identify and communicate appropriate resource requirements and work breakdown structure based on skills profile and best fit to complete the end-to-end solution design, and work with the program manager to ensure that project plans and finances align with the design.
- Participate in the supplier selection process, evaluating usefulness and cost of products and making appropriate recommendations.
- Implement (and create) standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure patient quality; drive product, project knowledge back to the enterprise team and ensure that it evolves correctly.
- Ensure technology solutions are in alignment with patient services architecture principles and target state.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for patient support services solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity and privacy of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Ensure Patient Services Agile DevOps alignment to architecture implementation in compliant and consistent manner with team strategy.
Job Specific Skills, Competencies & Pruriency
- Salesforce Technologies: Intermediate
- Experience Cloud: Advanced
- Life Sciences/Patient Support Services expertise: Intermediate
- Application Design & Integration: Intermediate
- DevOps: Intermediate
- Architecture: Intermediate
- Compliance of computerized systems: Intermediate
- Lean & Agile practices: Intermediate
- Business Acumen: Intermediate
- Problem Solving: Intermediate
- Decision Making: Intermediate
- Critical Thinking: Intermediate
- Transversal collaboration: Intermediate
- Understanding of life sciences/pharma.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a technical expert or in a similar role, with a strong background in software development or engineering.
- 7+ years of Software engineering and design experience with large scale business applications in a fast-paced iterative development environment.
- 2+ years in Salesforce Experience Cloud implementation
- Strong experience with Agile based development, preferably with direct experience as Salesforce Engineer with specialization in Salesforce Technologies (Experience Cloud, Shield, Data Masking, Managed packages Managed packages), Salesforce DevOps and CI/CD tools (AutoRABIT Release Manager and Vault/Copada/GearSets).
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strategic mindset.
- The candidate must be detailed oriented, customer driven, able to work well across time zones on a truly global team, and a team player.
- The ideal candidate will have experience providing consumer or patient facing technologies.
- Expected to carry out core accountabilities with minimal level of supervision for complex tasks and no supervision for more routine matters.
- Preferred experience with GxP, HIPAA and GDPR regulations.
- Demonstrate professional and reliable behavior on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
When joining our team, you will experience
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits.
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days.
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office.
- Collective life and accident insurance.
- Yearly medical check-up.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks.
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.