Junior Country Lead Project Manager Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Junior Country Lead Project Manager Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/02/2024
- Facilitate decision making by providing analysis and recommendation
- Manage strategic & transversal projects ensuring prioritization, methodology & alignment to business needs
- Involves all relevant perspectives & helps the teams for designing, executing & following up the projects
- Being a trigger for a project initiation & alignment across functions. After that, accountability is transferred to other function (FH, PA, commercial teams…)
- Own the project and be accountable. Leads, facilitates, implements & follows up the full project
- Facilitate communication between functions and/or external players without any accountability
- Direct support to General Manager (GM) for specific actions, projects, reporting or interactions with EU/global teams.
- Being a part of a project team due to his/her own experience, knowledge and capabilities
- Master’s Degree in Business Management, Health Care or similar
- Previous experience in business environments
- Fluent English, Portuguese knowledge (at least on understanding level) would be a huge plus
- Spanish knowledge or any other foreign language would be an asset
- Project leadership (product launch, strategic transversal projects…)
- Results-oriented, proactiveness
- Interpersonal & social skills
- Strong team player & network developer
- Well-developed digital skills & use of digital tools (TEAMs, Excel, Project...)
- Good analytics skills. Ability to deal with a vast number of information & to prioritize according to business relevance
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Confidentiality & discretion is mandatory
- Ability to voice different perspectives, and to cultivate effective relationships
- Leadership, ability to positive influence at all organizational levels
- Business communication skills, ability to generate & explain reports and business cases, proficient in power point presentations
- Direct management or team leadership expertise is valuable
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.