Intern - Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I)
Job title: Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I)
- Grade: Internship
- Location: Singapore (Gul Circle)
About the job
1. To give the attachment student an overview of the operations of Electrical and Instrumentation and documentation.
2. Opportunity to involve and learn Instrument Transmitter principles and Calibrations such as, control valves, Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Level, pH, conductivity, ORP and many more.
3. To involve and learn basic electrical and instrument troubleshooting of equipment such as Centrifuges, ACMV, Spray Drier and many more.
4. Opportunity to learn and involve in instrument loop check and commissioning for existing project.
5. Opportunity to learn and read motor control schematic diagram.
6. Ability to commission Variable Speed Drive (VSD)
The student internship reports to E&I Team Leader alongside with other technicians.
The student will assist E&I Technician on the following:
• Perform instrument calibration on Preventive Maintenance schedule.
• Support in completing corrective maintenance.
• Support in performing equipment breakdown.
• Assistance in closing CAPA.
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.