ERP Project Management Tool and Methodology Lead
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best in class digital organisation, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications are innovation technology solutions that give our business the (digital) wings to fly everyday! Interested to know more? Contact us!
ERP Project Management Tool and Methodology lead will be the owner of program methodology, supporting tools and release management strategy for the ERP program.
ERP methodology and tooling ownership
- Own the ERP (SAP S4/HANA) project / program management methodology, establish and refine processes with continuous improvement.
- Make sure the ERP project / program management methodology tooling like Jira, Confluence are well configured and aligned with project/ program methodology evolution.
- Prepare proper documentation to support digital/business project leaders to ensure proper execution of the projects/programs using tools such as Jira, Confluence, Service-now.
- Own program newcomer onboarding and roll-out toolkits.
- Own training and Q&A sessions for project/ program teams to ensure proper understanding of methodology and tooling usage.
- Own communication plan to promote and secure the right usage of methodology and tools.
- Engage with internal and external partners to provide required support for tooling management.
- Build strong relationship with service providers to manage day to day operations, put governance in place to make sure that all related parties are working in harmonization.
ERP release management
- Own the ERP release strategy and methodology, build ERP release calendar.
- Provide guidance the project teams to ensure smooth execution of release to production. Communicate with stakeholders to identify any issues or risks that may affect the release schedule or quality of the ERP platform.
- Define Release Readiness reviews / checklists , Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews. Proactively report any releases risks and come with necessary mitigation plans
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Propose new ways of working to improve the delivery to production, reduce conflicts and coordinate releases.
- Make sure the supporting tools such as Release Calendar, JIRA, Confluence contain the right level of information and consistent data.
- Ensure the release notes are always setup and communicated with digital and business stakeholders as a part of release management process.
- Perform post-release analysis to identify any issues that occurred during the release process and develop plans to prevent similar problems in future releases
- Organize recurrent alignment with major rollouts and live country projects (sharing changes to methodology, outages, etc..).
- Keep the consolidated planning up to date, review risks and issues with projects representatives (project managers, Cutover leads etc..)
- Keep alignment with Quality and Compliance team and make sure the information are well distributed to all Projects.
- 5+ years work experience in ERP implementation and global program management in complex landscape, preferably in FMCG and/or FMCH context. S4/HANA experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in SAP release management, with a deep understanding of SAP systems and modules.
- Proficiency in managing Jira, Confluence, Service-now to support application lifecycle activities.
- Experience in Project Management, involving Agile and Digital methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and agile practices
- Expertise on SAP architecture and components.
- Significant experience in IT service management and tools (ITIL, ServiceNow, Solman).
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management.
- Conceptual and analytical thinking – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements or strategies.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment
- Strong appetite to learn and discover, entrepreneur mindset
- Adaptable and open to change
- Team player, service-oriented
- Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- With leadership attitude, autonomy and results driven
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
Languages: Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.