TMS Medical Project Coordinator
Job title: TMS Medical Project Coordinator
About the job
Reporting to the Medical Head TMS, Asia & Eurasia you will provide accurate and timely administrative support for TMS General Medicines Medical team. By working with internal & external stakeholders, you will be responsible for creating and implementing project plans for related medical events or projects. This role also provides secretarial and administrative support to Medical Head TMS, Asia & Eurasia, including the Asia meetings and project initiatives.
Medical Event and Project Coordination
- Develop and execute plans required to support any TMS Medical event or project as appropriate, especially in communications, vendor management, contractual requirements, confidentiality agreements, logistical and registration support, payment processing, onsite meeting/ administrative support for internal and external events, including Zoom meetings.
- Effectively manage and track timelines for projects for example, programs, events and etc.
- Take minutes during project meetings with required follow up actions as needed.
- Initiate request via internal IT systems & follow through until approval to payment proccessing of events/services.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to create and implement project plans for events (e.g. liaising with venue representative, legal, compliance, procurement, vendors and etc.)
- Prepare various SOP forms for the department, for example:
- Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Invoice and payment request for all expenses
- Occasional travels to support major external and internal events.
- Monitor project budget utilization and ensure that project budget is on track
- Prepare monthly medical projects dashboards for reporting purpose
- Also support for Asia Medical event or project coordination as needed
- Effectively manage documentation and filing of communications, materials, reports and documents to support ease of retrieval and sharing of information
- Assist in new hire in TMS for onboarding and offboarding
- Provide support on any ad-hoc project assignments as required from time to time from medical head.
- Also support the Asia meeting arrangements e.g. Country Medical Lead meetings, Medical Performance Board and Asia Medical Project review meetings etc.
Secretarial support to Asia & TMS Medical Head
- Manage Medical Head’s calendar, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Manage travel, hotel arrangements and claim submission as needed
- Prepare and manage correspondences and collation of reports/documents to meet business timeline when needed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in events coordination within pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience of coordinating local and regional and/or within Medical Affairs function is highly desirable.
- Project and Event Management skills
- Well organized with attention to details
- Strong organizational skills (ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively)
- Analytical ability - able to solve problems and being resourceful
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organisation
- Team player and collaborates well across countries and cultures
- Good communication skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills to manage projects and timelines (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and Power BI dashboard), virtual Event platform (Zoom, SpotMe)
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (scientific discipline is desirable but not essential)
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.