Medical Information Manager, UK & Ireland
Medical Information Manager UK & Ireland
- Location: Reading, Berkshire, UK
- Hybrid Working
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
About Sanofi Medical Information UK & Ireland
The UK & Ireland function is part of the Global Medical Information (GMI) team and activities are aligned with both global objectives, Global Business Units (Global Business Units) and local affiliate strategy. This is achieved through a combination of product knowledge and intra-departmental process development across geographies, in addition to writing and reviewing medical content for use with customers in English. Medical Information Database and file management proficiency is essential.
A new headcount opportunity has arisen within Sanofi as a Medical Information Manager for UK and Ireland due to team expansion. Working closely and reporting to the Medical Information Country Cluster Lead, you will take an active role and partner closely for the provision of Medical Information activities and transformation projects at cluster level. You will have a demonstrated track record of understanding ABPI/IPHA compliance as part of Medical Information Services. The successful candidate will work across GBUs, ensuring oversight and delivery of high-quality medical information content. The ability to assist with more complex information responses to health care professionals, patients and other customer groups for Sanofi is essential.
- Project manage and deliver high-quality medical information standard and customised responses for the teams to use in response to unsolicited requests from external customers. All responses must conform to all relevant legal requirements, Codes of Practice, company guidelines and policies. This role will involve the management of content creation and review of content from a Global Medical Hub
- Contribute to delivering a service that provides the customer responses through their preferred channel
- Be part of digital transformation projects as part of the wider global movement for Sanofi
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for Medical Information Services and industry best practice. Developing therapeutic area expertise as required and building cross-portfolio product knowledge for self and Medical Information Colleagues
- Assess customer needs and provide solutions through analysis of data, involving monitoring content usage, incoming trends and sharing customer insights with stakeholders through presentations
- Contributing to the quality oversight of activities of MI vendors. Assist with the training of vendors and other colleagues, as needed
- There is no direct line management of people associated with this role
- Use advanced knowledge and experience to propose continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience: Direct medical information experience in the pharmaceutical industry, a clinical setting or equivalent background and experience. Experience of Audits and/or External Inspections
- Soft skills: Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills required
- Technical skills: Prior experience on delivering digital projects is desirable. Working knowledge of Medical Information databases is essential
- Education: Bachelor’s degree. Area of specialization in life science or medical/pharmaceutical field
- Languages: English spoken and written
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering an interview to candidates who request to be considered under the Scheme and meet the minimum requirements required for this role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to ask for adjustments to be made at interviews, please email diversity.recruitmentUKIE@sanofi.com so we can make arrangements for you.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.