A2R eClose Administrator
A2R eClose Administrator
- Location: Budapest, Váci Greens
- 60% Remote
- Job type: 2.5 years Fixed Term, Full time
About the job
The A2R Digital Close Administrator, is a complex role within the global SBS organization, bringing together technical knowledge, process awareness, project management skills and operational support experience.
The Administrator is an expert in the A2R Digital Close tools (currently, Sanofi is using Cadency and Blackline), understanding the process and operational implications of technical settings and mappings, also able to translate business requirements in the technical solution. This role is the link between the leadership team, the operational teams and the project and Digital teams, being also an interface for the end users.
- Ensure operational support in the post-project mode (so-called “hyper care support”), the stage just after the closing and reporting platform implementation
- Ensure resolution of requests and incidents in an effective and timely manner
- Configure master data in the Test & Production systems, in line with the process definition
- Provide training sessions/demos to end-users in case required
- Follow-up on any exceptions and issues identified after processing KPI calculations
- Act as first filter on the alignment to main process definition – what we call the Core Model (identify the gaps, highlight any misalignments)
- Monitor and follow-up on the status and count of user licenses in the closing and reporting paltform
- Provide the requested and required proof/documentation to internal and external auditors
- Maintain and update the needed training documentation
- Degree in accounting, IT or finance or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of additional European languages (French, Spanish, etc.) advantageous
- Experience with SAP FI/CO and/or closing and reporting platform (Cadency/Blackline is ideal)
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ticketing tools
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with accounting teams with an end-to-end mindset
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and processes
- Delivery driven, attentive to detail with strong problem solving and deductive/analytical skills
- Experience with software implementation
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi
- Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.