Software Engineer Specialist - Clinical Hubs
Software engineer specialist – Clinical Hubs
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Sanofi Digital transformation is concretely accelerating. Joining Digital team is the best way to support this revolutionary move that should allow Sanofi to support new drug development faster and better by using new and adapted technologies.
By joining us you will be part of heart of Sanofi: The patient.
As software Engineering of clinical hub, you will have the skills to support integration of Operational Data into Sanofi digital eco-system. You will, by your expertise, contribute the ingestion and normalization of data to support clinical trial and then accelerate by new innovative drug submission to the worldwide health authorities.
As software Engineering Senior/lead, you will be able to integrate and will be a local mentor of newcomers and juniors to facilitate their integration. You will work closely with the Product owners and Products line leader of the domain.
About the Company:
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people in over 100 countries at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
As a company with a global vision of drug development and a highly-regarded corporate culture, Sanofi is recognized as one of the best pharmaceutical companies in the world and is pioneering the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) including drug discovery, chemical manufacturing and control, translational research, clinical development, and regulatory document management and submission.
Within the Digital R&D organization, you will be part of the digital clinical department, responsible of providing tools and infrastructure to run Sanofi clinical trials, more precisely into the team in charge of data ingestion and computing leader in hubs to support all analytics purpose on clinical operational data.
Sanofi has 2 strategic objectives:
- To become the preferred partner of Health Care Professionals (called Investigators) contributing to clinical trials all around the World
- To simplify the life of the patients participating to Sanofi clinical Trials by providing innovative solution
The clinical Data operation, your future team is in the middle of this strategic directions, with the mandate to gathering and compute all the data useful to support clinical trial submission what ever the sources and what will be the consumer solutions.
You will contribute with other team members to design, develop, test, and maintain the operational clinical hub. This hub has the ambition to accelerate the data ingestion and data displaying to downstream solutions such as reporting and analytics platform.
If you are passionate about data
If you are motivated by technology innovation,
If you are interesting by health care,
Do not miss this opportunity to embrace this challenge to improve Patient Life.
- Contribute to the build and strong evolution of existing hub including developments, deployments, testing, documentation and monitoring
- Contribute to the technical discussions and touchpoint with counterpart
- Contribute to the maintenance and support of the existing solution
- Work with other technical teams (within Digital R&D, Infrastructure, Data, Cybersecurity, quality, …) to ensure that technical evolutions follow established processes and corporate priorities and standards
- Follow the architecture best practices provided at clinical level and enterprise level to ensure sustainability and maintenance of the solutions in term of technologies, development standards, and architecture best practices
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members to improve the team’s Agile and Scrum maturity by working with Sanofi Digital Agile COE (DACOE)
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching them to higher levels of maturity
- Influence others including those more senior on best practices in Agile and work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile/Scrum
- Master’s Degree at the university or an Engineering School and passionate about digital development
- More than 5 years of experience in the software development area, with a good technical level in several following technologies, database, cloud, languages & platforms: ETL (Informatica Cloud(IICS) or at least Power Center), Snowflake, Python, SQL, GitHub & GitHub, Informatica Cloud, AWS Cloud. Teradata knowledge is a plus
- Have experience in Agile development methods (Scrum) and can often take on the role of Development project leader
- Management interest is a plus
- Experience in Clinical domain is a bonus
- Proven ability to identify technology options and drive decision-making that balances business and technical vision
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- A change agent with a combination of business, science & technology, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good communication skills that can adapt to different teams and personality types
- Ability to commit strongly and daily to the project, vision, team, and the business
- Ability to navigate and communicate smoothly from the small backlog items to the larger business goal aligned with the Digital priorities
- Forward-thinking and like to explore new ways of applying existing and new technologies to solve Business problems
- Ability to mentor and help other team members
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.